Worth the time to Clean Out?

freshxtop5

My cleaning out is almost a daily evening routine anyway so i'm ready for the guys who want to fuck then and there. I do often say to guys that i'm as clean as I can be but no guarantees and guys do seem to at least appreciate the effort. So i'm used to cleaning out and then nothing happening but i don't like to hook up without having at least tried to be clean. But of course being pre-loaded is something else again 😉 When I used to mostly top I didn't like the smell of an unclean bottom and one particular guy lots control of his bowels so the very least I can do is try to be clean down there. Although if i'm fucked long and hard by a well hung top things don't always stay clean but it's mostly dark and usually I haven't personally noticed till later when the lights go on. I have cleaned out in a saunas as best I could and been been fucked by multiple guys with no major accidents but I think the main thing is to not try and push out too much afterwards although I personally do fart a lot after an extended fuck(s) as air seems to get pumped into you.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have Always tried to keep myself clean at all times. In my first ltr my very dominant man told me that when he wants pussy it needs to be ready. I have always been in the habit of cleaning out when I can. You can figure that a good cleaning will only last for about 4 or 5 hours anyway. I am a total bottom so I feel that it needs to be part of your daily routine. I have not had an experience where I cleaned and was not used. I think I may be frustrated but not because I cleaned. Because I was not used.

Holy shit you sound like a dream boy..pussy always ready for me to breed 

• 3 months later...

No, I always clean out before getting fucked. Sure it’s frustrating when it takes forever. I had one memorable night where it took two hours. On occasion a top I’ve arranged to hook up with gets frustrated and blocks me or says they have to sleep. It doesn’t matter. I’ll find someone else who’ll appreciate it. I’m 100% sub bottom and into very heavy and deep anal play, and long sex sessions with multiple tops, so I want to be 100% clean for my tops. I’ll often douche during the night as well, when there’s a lull: I bring a portable one in my bag with my toys and gear.

For every one top that gets annoyed, there’s ten who appreciate it, even if they don’t sometimes understand just how much work goes into preparing.

Occasionally it still doesn’t work, but I find that the tops who understand you need to prepare, also understand that sometimes shit happens 😉

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1