Cruising etiquette?

Verbaldomtop

Most guys start by pulling out there cock and pretending to pee , and then gently start to wank whilst looking directly at the other guy ( this gives you a route out if the guy is a police officer / nut job)

You get lots of guys who are married or inexperienced out crusing - you will need to take the lead, some times I’ll wank my self off whilst beckoning them over - fortunately I’ve got a good sized dick to show - that gets people over.

If a guy comes over - or I walk to them I’ll very quickly stick my hands down the back of their trousers and finger their hole so that they know I’m a top looking to fuck.

If your not interested in anything there, walk around, leave and come back. Always be polite. Turning ur nose up and acting “hotter than thou” can come back to bite u if u get that reputation. Also, be aware of your surroundings. Know the entrances, exits, and make sure a guy is their for that purpose. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

Never done the cruising thing before and ive got some free time tonight was thinking of trying iut a few local spots.. total top here. Anyone have any tips?

Ditto RawCumboy.  As a bottom in heat, i'll often be pretty obvious too. if i have even the smallest idea that you are looking, i'm in heat pretty fast and doing things like letting my ass crack show in front of you, maybe walking past you and rubbing up against your cock accidentally.  i'm going to be presenting my ass to you though, bending over etc. if i suspect you need some pussy, i'm going to let you know i want you in some pretty obvious ways.  

If both are looking, cruising is not hard at all, just your cock is. 

On 12/17/2019 at 5:39 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

Never done the cruising thing before and ive got some free time tonight was thinking of trying iut a few local spots.. total top here. Anyone have any tips?

I think it depends on the kind of cruising spot. Cruising at a washroom is different from cruising at a park or cruising at a bathhouse.

• Like 1