My new year's resolution

nep321

Enjoy the journey.  As stated above "Cupid shows up at the strangest times... " (and often you may not realize it).  Don't make your age a 'thing'...

I came out at 42....to my two grown children and ex-wife.   I experimented with men for a couple of years and fell in love with a guy.  We lived together for 12 years until a drug addiction wrecked his life. So don't sweat the age thing man.... I'm 58 now and have LOTS of younger guys in their 20's and 30's hit on me - and I live in a region of about 750,000 people.  Region - not city.  So there is 'somebody for everybody' out there.  It just might be casual or grow to something serious.

Don't blame yourself.  Lots of these guys are kickin' tires and as stated above, 'window shopping'.  Believe me, they likely aren't introspective about themselves, their age, their body... they think they are above average already. LOL.  Don't feed their egos.   When you approach things like...'it's THEIR loss'... you will start to feel better about it all man.  The internet (theoretically) gives people anonymity and hence they think they are faceless, nameless and can do/say whatever they want.  That is THEIR problem.  Hear the theme here? YOU are good.  

You're a good lookin' guy.  Stats are nice as well.  And you write in complete sentences (grin).  These are all great attributes. 

Enjoy the journey dude... be patient.

Cheers and good luck in the new year!

• Upvote 2

It's just really depressing. I haven't bottomed in 6 months, despite chatting with hundreds of guys and getting nothing out of it. 95% of them vanish mid conversation and if they say they're available another time, I will never hear from them again. I feel like I'm the one who's chasing and trying to make things happen, but no one else does. This city has got to be the most sexually inactive place I've ever lived, which is strange considering how it's #1 in the nation for STD's.

I have topped several times over the past 6 months, but it's just not really what I want. Too many damn bottoms chasing me all the time. I do have a nice dick for sure, but topping isn't REALLY what turns me on. I only did it just to do something.

But seriously, 6 months is by FAR the longest period of time I have gone without bottoming, so I was really starting to wonder what the hell is going on here. It's just such a painful, depressing lull. I know that might sound weird, but I'm sorry, I have needs. And now I'm just feeling severely deprived because I've never been in this situation this long before. Ironically, this lull began shortly after I turned 35, which is why I wondered if it's age related. But I'm sure it's not, as others have mentioned.

As I mentioned earlier though, I don't just fuck with anyone. I have to be attracted to them. If I did, I'd be having sex literally every day with a new guy. But I'm more of a quality over quantity kind of guy I guess.

I try to keep my chin up and be optimistic that something will happen soon, but it's difficult.

Edited by nep321
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, nep321 said:

It's just really depressing. I haven't bottomed in 6 months, despite chatting with hundreds of guys and getting nothing out of it. 95% of them vanish mid conversation and if they say they're available another time, I will never hear from them again. I feel like I'm the one who's chasing and trying to make things happen, but no one else does. This city has got to be the most sexually inactive place I've ever lived, which is strange considering how it's #1 in the nation for STD's.

I have topped several times over the past 6 months, but it's just not really what I want. Too many damn bottoms chasing me all the time. I do have a nice dick for sure, but topping isn't REALLY what turns me on. I only did it just to do something.

But seriously, 6 months is by FAR the longest period of time I have gone without bottoming, so I was really starting to wonder what the hell is going on here. It's just such a painful, depressing lull. I know that might sound weird, but I'm sorry, I have needs. And now I'm just feeling severely deprived because I've never been in this situation this long before. Ironically, this lull began shortly after I turned 35, which is why I wondered if it's age related. But I'm sure it's not, as others have mentioned.

As I mentioned earlier though, I don't just fuck with anyone. I have to be attracted to them. If I did, I'd be having sex literally every day with a new guy. But I'm more of a quality over quantity kind of guy I guess.

I try to keep my chin up and be optimistic that something will happen soon, but it's difficult.

Dude, we would take you into our family as a bottom boy.  Our 3rd (the bottom of the 3) would love to have someone to fuck once in awhile.  If we ever brought a 4th in, it would also be as you say - quality over quantity.  We don't want random sex, we're exclusive as a triad and would be exclusive as a quad.  

2 hours ago, PhoenixTriad said:

Dude, we would take you into our family as a bottom boy.  Our 3rd (the bottom of the 3) would love to have someone to fuck once in awhile.  If we ever brought a 4th in, it would also be as you say - quality over quantity.  We don't want random sex, we're exclusive as a triad and would be exclusive as a quad.  

Sounds like a hot concept!

I don't know....I might have to make a weekend getaway to a bigger city just to find a somewhat hot top who will actually fuck me, since no one around here seems to have any interest. Pathetic that I may actually have to do that.

Edited by nep321

On 1/2/2020 at 11:20 PM, nep321 said:

Sounds like a hot concept!

I don't know....I might have to make a weekend getaway to a bigger city just to find a somewhat hot top who will actually fuck me, since no one around here seems to have any interest. Pathetic that I may actually have to do that.

I would say just keep plugging away...  but that's backwards.   Things have a way of working out.   Old advice of finding a group activity to join.   Getting out anywhere to met guys.  Good luck.

You say that you are very picky. I can understand that you don't just let anyone fuck you and you are selective. I don't know what your profile on those sites/apps looks like but maybe you have so many "conditions" in there that a lot of guys don't even bother to contact you because they feel they don't live up to your high standards? Just a guess. If this is the case then simplify your profile. Or create a totally new -more simple- profile as many will remember you as a guy that rejected them at first.

Yes! I finally bottomed tonight and took a nice big load after SIX months of no bottoming!

He was sexy IMO. He was 28 yo, completely masculine, handsome face and his dick was perfect. Not too big and not small. He is into hunting, fishing and guns lol. He was an auto mechanic. He could probably lose like 25 lbs but he's not in such bad shape. I had a great time and so did he. We plan to see each other tomorrow again and have dinner, drinks and more hot sex!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, nep321 said:

Yes! I finally bottomed tonight and took a nice big load after SIX months of no bottoming!

He was sexy IMO. He was 28 yo, completely masculine, handsome face and his dick was perfect. Not too big and not small. He is into hunting, fishing and guns lol. He was an auto mechanic. He could probably lose like 25 lbs but he's not in such bad shape. I had a great time and so did he. We plan to see each other tomorrow again and have dinner, drinks and more hot sex!

I think I will do a happy dance for you.   lol

• 4 months later...

Fast forward to today....an update on my new year's resolution.

So back in Jan/Feb, I bottomed for 6 different guys. After that, however....NOTHING! Four damn months went by so far and I haven't bottomed. I have topped a few times out of desperation, but this is seriously frustrating. It seems like almost everyone just wants to bottom and suck cock around here. I just don't get it. I'm a small guy and meant to be a bottom. But so many guys who are tall just want to bottom for me and suck my cock. But I don't WANT that! I want to suck and bottom! Tall guys should be TOPS. It makes no sense for me (5'6 120) to top all these bigger and taller men. It's awkward for me and I can't even believe so many big/tall men are even into that!

So frustrating. Last year I went for a 6 month period without bottoming, despite looking and looking, then I bottomed for the 6 guys mentioned above within a 2-month period. After that...NOTHING! WTF?!!?

I am a small guy. I don't feel like a top at all. I don't look like a top at all. I don't really want to top. And just because I have a somewhat big dick does NOT mean I should be a top. Guys just don't get it!

Edited by nep321

With the chinese virus running about.. many guys have gone into their shell.. I suspect that is happening in your location.. your height etc shouldn't  affect a guy who is really interesting in you..You are not alone when it comes to getting a full time partner... I would suspect that over 50% of the guys on this site would love to have a full on partner...

So keep on looking....... and good kuck