Maximum Impact

Guest bareman

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 4:39 PM, Frbtnbtm said:

Hey guys, 

A rough top made me try something similar years ago although it was called something different (dr ?) not sure we’re to find this stuff in the Uk without going through dodgy website. Any idea? 

I ordered it from eBay UK, can of Ethyl Chroride, very simple

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, BBSMKR said:

I ordered it from eBay UK, can of Ethyl Chroride, very simple

Thanks ordered it and tried it and it worked! (Dr hemming) Not to be used too much tho.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I’m dredging this thread back up again because I don’t think enough can be said about how bad an idea it is to use Maximum Impact.

Yesterday, mid-fuck, a Top handed me a cloth and told me to breathe the fumes - poppers, I thought. I took a deep draw.

It didn’t smell like poppers.

Within about a second, I heard a high-pitched ringing in my ears, saw small multicolored flashes at the corners of my eyes with my eyes closed, and suddenly could sense nothing else whatsoever from the world around me. Aside from the ringing and those little flashes, everything was black. I couldn’t feel the Top’s cock inside me, his thrusts moving my body, his hands on me, couldn’t hear the sounds he was making. I tried to focus on where I was and what I was doing. I recall thinking: ‘That’s not poppers. I bet he just gave me Maximum Impact. I wonder if I’m about to pass out. That would be completely stupid.’ I also distinctly recall thinking: ‘I don’t feel anything - why would anybody want to use this? It’s like being dead.’

My mind finally cleared and I could feel him reaming my ass again (he hadn’t stopped) but I had to ask him to give me a few seconds so I could make sure I had recovered.

Maximum Impact is fucking dangerous. Before, I could only relate the warnings I had researched. Now, I’ve survived it. Baaaaad mojo. Do NOT confuse this for poppers.

By the way, to make things even more confusing, apparently certain popper brands are being distributed in aerosol cans very similar to Maximum Impact rather than in little brown bottles. Be extra careful if offered something in a spray applicator.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Okay, a) those people are insane, and b) whoa Nellie, I was unaware of the vasoconstrictive property of MA, which makes it doubly horrific to use in conjunction with poppers. I had also not previously read about the potential for MA placing one in a fatal coma. Why not just juggle jars of nitroglycerin while you’re at it?

On 10/13/2011 at 4:01 PM, RawPigDad said:

We dislike bottoms using it; we had one get out of the sling while I was fucking him, saying "I can't see the traffic signal". Then we had another pass out as he got out of the sling. He had no memory of the breeding or getting out of the sling, just woke up on the floor with us wondering if we were going to have to call the ambulance.

that is another reason i stay in my senses! remembering the breeding and dialogue is essential. especially if we play again, passionately and nastily talking about last time.

As a member of the fisting Community, I will say the number one rule for Maximum Impact!

"RESPECT THE MAX!"

I'm not gonna say not to use it because with anything like poppers, weed, alcohol and etc it can be abused or bite you if used incorrectly. We are all men here and it's up to you to know what is best for you..If it's your first time then use it with a trusted friend that will show you how. Use it lightly and maybe just one time since it's your first time. You can be cautious and still have fun just respect it.. I will only say that my experience with it  has been a nice experience but, I was taught to respect it while using it. I never overuse it. In a fisting session I might use it three times but, I use it, maybe once an hour and correctly..for fucking either topping or being a bottom maybe twice. Put it this way if I used it twice and want it a third time then it's time to respect it, put the cap on it, stop and say thank you for the brief rush and adding to my feeling of being fisted and/or fucking. Back on the shelf it's placed.

Be cautious with it and enjoy it.

Above all....

"RESPECT THE MAX!"

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1