What makes you choose a particular bottom at a venue?

JustCruizin71

i think a lot depends on the venue.  

i find/percieve that guys who choose parks, trails, bath houses, are often more visual or are looking for  their particular 'type.'  

ABS, booths with GH, dark rooms, restrooms... guys are more often just looking for cock or a place to put it. 

Of course, there are exceptions to both, guys who cruise the ABS and Tops who fuck the first hole they see at a BH.  But generally speaking, i feel the Tops who are at places like a BH or cruise park are going to be more selective.

If i am craving connection and the desire of a Top, i go to the local ABS at lunch or quitting time, when all the guys who are on break or on their way home stop in to get release. They often don't have a lot of time and are ready to get off and grateful for a hungry bottom. 

Reminded of a Joni Mitchell song Court and Spark: "...go down to the pick up station craving warmth and beauty, a few drinks later, you aren't so choosy..."

What does tick me off is bottoms who do stuff to try and steer Tops away from other bottoms.  I've been at ABS where (i'm guessing a bottom) will close doors on either side of a booth that a bottom is in to make them look occupied.  Stuff like that is just pathetic.  Honestly, i'd rather go home without any than to cock block another guy. To me, that is catty and bitchy, not something a guy would do.  Conversely, i'm not going to push myself on anyone, i only want a guy who wants me, i'm not out to trick or coerce His choice.  

Edited by tallslenderguy

As I've said elsewhere, my experience says to get pre-loaded before arriving at the bath/sauna/sex club -- maybe it's the lack of desperation/need that is attractive, or pheromones or something, but the times I've done this, I get 10x the action.  

• Like 1