Anon hotel room breeding

bbparks

This happened a few weeks ago.

Been chatting to this guy that is in town every now and then. Cute innocent look but the chats usually get straight down to the point. Unfortunately he is always leaving and I am not available so never managed to hook up.

This day was different, chatted in the morning and he was looking for someone to fill his ass. I couldn't help at the time but he kept me up to date on how his day was going. After lunch he was loaded with 2 loads and very horned up. I could not get the idea of fucking a nice creamy preloaded ass out of my head so with blue balls and all decided to pay his hotel a visit after work. He was still keen for mine.

He left the door ajar and wanted me to come in and find him ass up and plunge straight into him, he will only look up when I am balls deep. Followed the instructions and before I plunged in first fingered his creamy ass before sliding in deep. Heaven... Fucked his loose arse quite well and filled it with more cum. All sweaty and out of breath we had a nice chat and said we will do it again when he is around. Had to run off to another engagement but left satisfied. He went down for a cigarette and message me gloating how he is struggling to keep all the cum in.

• Upvote 1