if only she knew I bred him in their bed

bbfarm

I had met up with this middle age guy over a year ago. He had a motel room. People stopping by.  I dropped by and dropped a fast load in him. It seemed like a blur. He’s been asking for a repeat ever since.

Then this past Friday it worked out.  He asked me over to his house to do it again. Said he had someone else coming by too, and could I prelube his hole? 

Here in the outer-yet-still-affluent DC suburbs, in the past red politics type gravitate towards northern VA, and blue politic types towards MD.  Even though that is changing fast, there are still pockets of deep red in the Northern VA suburbs.  He lives in one of those.  Way out on the rural edge, his neighborhood is a gated community. Seriously, two gates and a guard to get in.  Manicured landscape, homeowners’ association-approved mailboxes . . . all propriety and safety.  

I park my pickup in the tiny two car garage drive. He greets me at the door wearing only a t shirt and takes me to the first floor master -  leads me through HER house.  His wife’s I mean.  Her kitchen. Her tacky bric-a-brac. HER bedroom.

And her’s it is.  King size bed. Linens she obviously picked. Her dresser covered with her photos. Her bible on her nightstand!

He’s already got a towel down on the end of the bed. Before he climbs on it, he spreads another on the floor below it, just in case.  Nice.   Dirty.

He climbs on, legs in the air, and I am in him balls deep and raw. Ahhhhhhhh.   feels so amazing having him squirm around wanting my dick. And I’m fucking away in and out head swimming like it does.  Her pictures. Her decorations. 

“She’ll be gone all day volunteering, don’t worry,” he said.  

Worry?  Worry? I was just hoping she would walk in.  They’ve probably been married 30 years. It would blow her mind to find him ass up taking raw dick IN THEIR BED.  And best of all her dirty pig dick-loving slut husband was getting fucked again after me. There. Her bath towels are catching juices from his precum slick ass.

I would love to make it last but HER BIBLE SITTING ON THE NIGHTSTAND LIKE SHE ACTUALLY READS IT is just too much.  I blew my load hard inside him FUCK a huge load. FUCK FUCK FUCK what a mind trip. 

Conservative values in this country are the sham. They are fake news.   Imagine how “Christian” she’d be to him if she caught him.  Probably not as accepting as she is about what President Trump did to Melanoma.   

Edited by bbfarm
better ending.
  • Like 24
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Guest tristian

That's so hot! When my friends dad fucked me in thier bedroom it was  so hot.  Another time I slept over and my friend had early practice but let me sleep in, and he fucked me in my friends bed. He didn't bother with the towels them Jrs sheets already have a few cum spots from jerking off and leaking at night. As he pushed my face into the pillow all I could smell jrs body as his dad furiouslt pounded my ass.

My old swim coach  brought me over to his place to fuck once and his gfs stuff was all around.  Including all the extra bottles in the shower that got knocked over when we went in there for round two.  But we nearly got caught so that never happened again.

11 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I had met up with this middle age guy over a year ago. He had a motel room. People stopping by.  I dropped by and dropped a fast load in him. It seemed like a blur. He’s been asking for a repeat ever since.

Then this past Friday it worked out.  He asked me over to his house to do it again. Said he had someone else coming by too, and could I prelube his hole? 

Here in the outer-yet-still-affluent DC suburbs, in the past red politics type gravitate towards northern VA, and blue politic types towards MD.  Even though that is changing fast, there are still pockets of deep red in the Northern VA suburbs.  He lives in one of those.  Way out on the rural edge, his neighborhood is a gated community. Seriously, two gates and a guard to get in.  Manicured landscape, homeowners’ association-approved mailboxes . . . all propriety and safety.  

I park my pickup in the tiny two car garage drive. He greets me at the door wearing only a t shirt and takes me to the first floor master -  leads me through HER house.  His wife’s I mean.  Her kitchen. Her tacky bric-a-brac. HER bedroom.

And her’s it is.  King size bed. Linens she obviously picked. Her dresser covered with her photos. Her bible on her nightstand!

He’s already got a towel down on the end of the bed. Before he climbs on it, he spreads another on the floor below it, just in case.  Nice.   Dirty.

He climbs on, legs in the air, and I am in him balls deep and raw. Ahhhhhhhh.   feels so amazing having him squirm around wanting my dick. And I’m fucking away in and out head swimming like it does.  Her pictures. Her decorations. 

Worry?  Worry? I was just hoping she would walk in.  They’ve probably been married 30 years. It would blow her mind to find him ass up taking raw dick IN THEIR BED.  And best of all her dirty pig dick-loving slut husband was getting fucked again after me. There. Her bath towels are catching juices from his precum slick ass.

I would love to make it last but HER BIBLE SITTING ON THE NIGHTSTAND LIKE SHE ACTUALLY READS IT is just too much.  I blew my load hard inside him FUCK a huge load. FUCK FUCK FUCK what a mind trip. 

Conservative values in this country are the sham. They are fake news.   Imagine how “Christian” she’d be to him if she caught him.  Probably not as accepting as she is about what President Trump did to Melanoma.   

Sounds like he was sick of her brand of Conservatism LOL
Virginia used to think Conservative meant Jerry Falwell,  Pat Robertson and ganging up on Gays, but they found out this year it was really all about control.  The power they gave their State Gooberment bit them in the guns.
There are rabid Liberal control freaks too, of course,  and live-and -let-live people on both sides. 

• Like 2

Thats so hot.  I have a straight married guy that calls me over for a booty call as often as he can.  No bible on table but a cross on the wall.  He is one of the biggest pigs in the bedroom that I have encountered, and trust me I have met a few!

• Like 5

Guest CuriousDallas

That is so hot. Been with more than a few engaged guys or guys who live with GFs and fucked them just like that. So clear she’s picked out everything and he’s just another object she has, and I can use him just like she does. I can sense their internalized self loathing, how they hate themselves for wanting and needing to get fucked, but desperately craving it, begging for it as my dick pulsates inside them, spraying my seed inside. I think I enjoy it so much as I was nearly like them...forced into thinking I was straight, giving into the pressure of family, society, and church. Part of me still does want that but then I fuck one of these desperate redneck boys and see the carefully curated decor their fiancé or GF has picked out and want to puke and run. I wind up hate fucking the, for being the spineless cowardly faggots they are.

22 hours ago, bbfarm said:

Melanoma LOL.

Was that on purpose or spellcheck? Either way, funny af

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fucking a married guy in their house, in their bed is so exciting. Last summer I fucked 3-4 times with a guy. His wife was working, their son was in a summer camp. While we were fucking I saw the wife’s pictures and stuff including her pants and bras everywhere. 
Sometimes his son or wife called him. While he was speaking with them I was sucking him. Ince his wife called him because she left something at home and she was on her way to home. We had to finish our session and I run away from him. 

• Like 8

I have guys fuck me in my marriage bed over 20 years giving Bjs sometimes condoms these days prefer only bb I have a sheet I put on the bed to get any cum . Although last year a guy smelt like wd40 had blame my kid spraying wd40 lol. Only once she found cum on the bed 

I work from home sadly can’t find guys fuck me daily be great 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I’m one of those married guys who gets fucked raw in my house while the wife is out. Love taking a load in mynass to bed at night when I sleep next to my wife 

Guest Descartes70817

I sometimes wonder what my wife would say if she knew just how many guys I've loaded up or taken loads from in the bed I share with her. She knows I like fucking other men, and she knows I'm fucking some of them at home while she's at work, so she always texts me or calls to let me know she's heading home because she doesn't want to walk in on me again.

Edited by Descartes70817

1 hour ago, Descartes70817 said:

I sometimes wonder what my wife would say if she knew just how many guys I've loaded up or taken loads from in the bed I share with her. She knows I like fucking other men, and she knows I'm fucking some of them at home while she's at work, so she always texts me or calls to let me know she's heading home because she doesn't want to walk in on me again.

That’s so hot that she knows that you fuck men and she stays with you. My wife would divorce me if she found out that I have sex with other men.  I’m surprised that she stays with you since you’re hiv poz. How did you convince her to stay with you? Do you two still have sex? Wish I had that type of relationship with my wife. Btw hot profile pic of you topping that ass. 

Guest Descartes70817

I didn't have to do any convincing - it is entirely her choice. She says maybe one day she me fuck her again, so until then I'll keep fucking guys instead.

Guest Descartes70817
3 hours ago, flexbtm said:

That’s so hot that she knows that you fuck men and she stays with you. My wife would divorce me if she found out that I have sex with other men.  I’m surprised that she stays with you since you’re hiv poz. How did you convince her to stay with you? Do you two still have sex? Wish I had that type of relationship with my wife. Btw hot profile pic of you topping that ass. 

In just this year alone I've fucked at least a dozen different bottoms on the bed. Having decided to stick with me when I had to tell her I had AIDS she says that maybe one day she'll want me to fuck her again, but whether or not that ever happens I'm going to keep on fucking men bareback on that bed for as long as I'm able.