The Washington Post article about Facebook reach when we are away from Facebook was very eye opening. Though it did not show here it did pick up on Tumblr and Kik which has me very concerned because I use a different email and that account isn't even on Facebook. This is way to much information for any company to have on me or you. 

I thought many may find this of interest. 

I also hope this is the right area to post it. Otherwise I am uncertain where it should go. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/01/28/off-facebook-activity-page/

Edited by bbffassslut
  • Like 1

Surprised yet somehow not surprised to see both Grindr and Growlr show up on my list of sites supplying info to my real-name FB account, even though I used completely different email accounts for the apps.

It’s also amusing that they give you a handy option to “turn off” your data tracking, but all it actually does is hide the data tracking from your own view - FB keeps on gathering and using it exactly the same way.

Time to start reading up on how to build a big electromagnetic pulse emitter...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By cintarius
      I'm looking for good recommendations for private, secure, and encrypted messaging apps. I'd like to keep my sexual activities private and use it to message people on breeding zone. What do you use and why do you use it?
    • By TigerMilner
      Some jealous cunt reported my facebook page for Explicit content when I posted a link to my new video on Twitter. It automatically posted it to my facebook page. I've done it many times before and no issue. I have appealed but don't know how long it will take to find out if I am permanently deleted or not. So for those of you who follow me on Facebook, that is why I am no longer on there. I have 5K friends on that profile and obviously one is a cunt. If you don't like my content, unfriend me. No need to cause problems for others.

First I get banned from xtube of all places, now facebook. At least I'm safe here on BZ. Maybe I'll do like I did with xtube and create a new profile, but if it can't be TIger Milner I'm not sure I want to. Maybe I'll use Banned4good like I did on xtube. I'll keep you posted.
      Here is a link to the video. It is hot.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=X96tk-G407-

• By drscorpio
      I was just on Facebook looking at various things. Off to the side, they had a list of "People I Might Know." Normally, I see people there who I do know but don't want to be friends with or people I do know who have recently joined the site.
      Usually, I have common friends with these people, so I know why FB thinks I might know them. But tonight, there was a guy on the list I had no common friends with. He looked vaguely familiar, so I checked out his profile. It turns out to be a guy my husband and I tricked with once maybe 4 years ago. On top of that, we were both traveling when we hooked up - My husband and I were visiting his mom in East Texas, and the trick was moving on to Colorado the next week. We never traded email or phone numbers; all our communication was on A4A. How the fuck did FB figure out I might know him? 

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.