Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

I post this a while ago.

I took it raw about 20 years ago. I was not into guys then maybe a little curious....

I was at a bar with a few friends and met a couple of guys. We had fun with them and drank alot. One of the guys we met we kinda hit it off. Making fun of people at the bar. I drank a lot of shots and my new friend kept buying me shots. 

When my friends were leaving my new friend asked me to take him home he lived 5 minutes away he was too drunk..so was I.. I drove him home he asked me to stay because i almost hit a few cars on the way to his place.

So he gave me a spare room and I passed out on the bed. A few hours later i think he came in and unbuttoned my shirt and paints i was not awake for this. I dont remember him pulling my paints off either.

But i kinda woke up when he started to fuck me. He used a ton of lube and must have started very slow. I was almost totally awake and he was deep pumping away. I was shocked and confused but the funny thing i enjoyed it.. He definitely filled my ass with cum i was dripping. He then sucked me till I came which was like 2 seconds lol.

In great detail.  He was a wonderful cherry popping Top.  He was also the man that gave me my first breeding load.  Both notable events.  We stayed in touch, hooked up now and then, but we both moved on.  He moved to Sydney and I had a career that moved me around quite regularly.  He passed 6 years ago (heart issues).  Like all of My Tops, he was an older man, intelligent, Alpha in bed and keenly aware of when I needed an extra push to explore my boundaries.  I miss his company.

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I post this a while ago.

I took it raw about 20 years ago. I was not into guys then maybe a little curious....

I was at a bar with a few friends and met a couple of guys. We had fun with them and drank alot. One of the guys we met we kinda hit it off. Making fun of people at the bar. I drank a lot of shots and my new friend kept buying me shots. 

When my friends were leaving my new friend asked me to take him home he lived 5 minutes away he was too drunk..so was I.. I drove him home he asked me to stay because i almost hit a few cars on the way to his place.

So he gave me a spare room and I passed out on the bed. A few hours later i think he came in and unbuttoned my shirt and paints i was not awake for this. I dont remember him pulling my paints off either.

But i kinda woke up when he started to fuck me. He used a ton of lube and must have started very slow. I was almost totally awake and he was deep pumping away. I was shocked and confused but the funny thing i enjoyed it.. He definitely filled my ass with cum i was dripping. He then sucked me till I came which was like 2 seconds lol.

That is very reminiscent of my first time getting fucked. A friend of mine from college was going home for the weekend and I rode with him because we grew up in the same area. I hung out with him at his parents place. He called a few friends and we all met up at a gay club that Saturday night. Since I wasn’t driving, I drank more than I typically did. We did tequila shots on top of my regular drink. My friend ended up hooking up with a guy he met at the club so he got one of his friends to take me home with him. 

I remember this guy pulling my pants and underwear down to my knees right after he got me into his bed. He rolled me onto my stomach. At this point, I had a bad case of the spins from drinking. The next thing I remember was feeling him putting lube on my hole. Then he shoved himself into me balls deep. I basically remember the pain. It wasn’t enjoyable at all. Luckily he did last long and he came quickly inside of me. 

the next morning, my friend showed up to take me to breakfast than we returned to school. He thanked me for letting his friend fuck me. Apparently he did get laid very often and I provided him with some much needed sex. I didn’t really consider it sex because it seemed to end quickly after he started; not a bad thing. It took quite a while before I bottomed again because it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I think one reason it hurt was because his cock was average at best. For me, it was like being fucked by a pencil. 

might just be me, but bottoming for hung guys has been more enjoyable. After the initial pain, it felt great. Maybe I’m just a closet size queen bottom, but don’t think so… LMFAO

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yup. I was 18 and very horny. Put an ad up on Craigslist and an older guy in his late 40’s said he was horny and wanted to fuck. He wouldn’t tell me how big his cock was just said he wanted to top.  When he got over to my place and he dropped his pants I got kinda nervous. He was 8.5 inches and very thick. After trying to fuck me with a condom for abound 10 minutes he took it off and slid balls deep in me. I moaned so loud, he fucked me so hard and deep until he nutted in me. He became my regular for about 3 years until he moved because of work. 

I was 20 connected with this guy through Craigslist, or maybe a local paper. He was my first, and I didn’t really know if I was vers or just a bottom. We went to his place where we started playing with each other’s cocks on the couch. I have a hard time getting hard when I’m nervous so he was the only one of us hard. I ended up on my knees in front of him within minutes of sitting down. I was sucking his hard cock and noticed he precumed a lot. First time tasting someone else’s, and it was hot. He brought be back to his bedroom where he layed down and rolled the condom on. He had me ride him. I was only on home for a few minutes and he just touched my cock making me cum so hard. I stayed on home making sure he got off. Then I got off of him thinking we were done until he bent over on his hands and knees and told me to fuck him. I had to jerk myself a bit to get semi hard. I had just cum, then I rolled the condom on and slid into his tight hole. He pushed back and we were pounding for just a few minutes when I came again. As I was getting dressed I noticed he had some paper in his dresser with an article about HIV in it. I went from time of my life to being afraid I was just infected with HIV. The ending is what made me hold off on Fucking any other guys for years out of fear.

Yes it was a high school swim mate We played at my house after practice Speedos turn you on 

one time we were just playing around and he asked me to lay on my side He then rubbed his bare dick on my ass Before I knew it he pushed it in. Hurt but after a while felt good. Yes he came in my ass After that we fucked  till we graduated

When I was 19 I placed an ad on some telephone 'dating' line and started talking with a 40 yr. old man. Eventually I got up enough nerve to meet him at his apartment. I went there wearing a girls one piece swimsuit under my street clothes.  When I got to his apartment I went in, took off my street clothes and closed my eyes.  He came out, led me to the bedroom, and pushed me down on the bed.  I felt his hands sliding all over the spandex material of the swimsuit, and then felt him pull the crotch of the swimsuit away from my body so he could cut a hole in it.  He then fucked me through the hole he'd made.  He pulled out and shot his load on the bathing suit and he rubbed it in. I got dressed and left.  Never did see what he looked like.  😍

I still love wearing one piece swimsuits, and still only meet up with guys who will let me wear a blindfold so I can't see who they are.

20221002_105116sm.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have a  "kind of" first time and a "for real" first time.
I was 19, really drunk and walking home. This really handsome older (though younger than I am now!) bearded Italian guy pulled up to give me a ride. I was so horny I immediately leaned over to get his jeans undone:) We went back to his place and played around and fuck, it was hot! He was starting to fuck me and I was totally into it, but  it just wasn't working out I was so drunk! That was the almost time, a cock "kind of" in my ass. I've googled him and he's still handsome as fuck, around 70. 

Not long after I hooked up with an early 40's Latino guy with a big uncut dick,, the first uncut cock I had sucked. I can still remember the taste and feel of precum on his foreskin. He ended up fucking me deep and hard in just about every position imaginable! And all these years later I've been fucked by only one guy with a bigger dick than him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes. Felt like a forceful violent military invasion of another country and my ass reacted like India's war of independence according to the philosophy of "ahimsa": non-violent disobedience until the aggressor withdraws on his own in defeat. In other words, it was worth a try, but the whole thing didn't make it up to a real penetration.

But it helped me to become more sensitive towards bottoms! Ever since I treat them as sacred chalices with the best of sensitivity and patience I can offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/11/2023 at 9:13 AM, Njn0mc said:

I post this a while ago.

Always remember this!

• Like 2

Absolutely even though it was 20 years ago.  I remember his face, his name and the street he lived on.  I found him on Yahoo Personals and emailed him that I was a virgin and willing to come over.  He said he would take things slow and only do what I wanted.  That did not happen but have no regrets. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Do any of us ever forget the first guy who fucked us?  Or we fucked?  Or sucked?  

Jack was a neighbor.  After a fire in 1977 destroyed the apartment building I lived in, the apartment complex gave me a temporary place, off in a corner where the walkway was used by people north of me.  One evening Spring 78 I met Jack when we walked by.  We got to talking.  Time passed and we became friends, and eventually we got in bed.  He lubed up with whatever hand cream I had on hand and fucked me.  These were pre condom times so neither of us gave condoms a thought a all.

Indeed my ass felt invaded, but he talked me through it, how to relax, and fucked his cum deep into me.  That of course hooked me and we started to fuck each other pretty often.  It turned out we worked at the same place so from time to time we found quiet work places to play too.  

• Like 3