Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

Yep, did the whole understall tap-dance at our local mall. To that point I had only sucked guys off, though I was curious about being fucked. The guy who tapped back was probably in his late 30s, I was in my early teens. He asked if I wanted to go out to his van instead of doing it in the stalls. I went out to the parking lot with him and we got in the back of his van. We both stripped naked (he was parked far enough out it was unlikely we'd be seen), and I sucked him for awhile. He kept lightly rubbing my ass, brushing my hole with his fingers, until finally he asked "Can I put it in you?" Of course I agreed, he whipped out the lube and slicked me up, then pushed in raw. He fucked me for maybe 10 minutes, tops, before he put his full weight on me, pushing me down on the floor of his van, and grunted out an "I'm gonna cum inside you, is that okay?" even as his dick was pulsing and shooting. Ran into him a few times after that, last time I saw him was shortly after I turned 18 and made my first visit to an ABS. Fucked me every time, we never discussed condoms or anything, he just liked seeding a willing hole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Remember yes hell I can visualize it. I was 15 he was a yr younger. Even then he was 8”. No lube no spit just push and shove and yes it hurt. When he came in a min or less lol it felt like a firehose had flooded me. I actually felt full. Three more times in 30 mins and we both were cum sloppy mess. And still remember his name

My first time was with a friend, it didn't go well. He was older and experienced, he could not get hard enough to get in me with a condom. At that time I didn't go bare. 

Years later I would go to a theater in another city. Got fingered, sucked and one night had a guy try to get in my ass dry, that didnt work well. Either

Sometime later I met a couple at an adult store in Cincinnati. Met at closing, they took me down stairs I dropped my drawers and bent over, the one worked his way in me while the other held my head down, they both got in me and both were wrapped. I met theM at their place in NKY a while later and this time they deposited their loads in my ass

• Upvote 1

I remember the 1st three guys to fuck me.   It is probably due to who they were.  The first was my father.   I had been exploring his body while he was passed out drunk for a few months when he caught me and started using me as his cock-sucking urinal.  After a few months months he fucked me for the first time when I was 14.  The second was a 26 years old married neighbor, when I was 15, as his wife watched.  The third was my older brother.   He caught our dad fucking me.   My older brother confronted me about it.  I convinced him my dad was not abusing me and that I wanted and enjoyed our dad fucking me, letting me suck his cock and swallow his cum.   I told my brother according to dad and our neighbor I was a good cock sucker and with a hot fuck-hole.  I am not sure if my brother was turned on, or repulsed, however, he had me suck his cock a couple times that week, and by the weekend he was fucking my ass  as well.  

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 3

How could I forget?  I was nervous as hell over getting fuckt the first time by a real cock.  Sure I used dildos which I THOUGHT were pretty big.  Boy was I wrong!

I traveled a few hours to meet him.  He was an older guy, and had a very large boat.  His cock was like the boat, very large.  We went to the lower part of the boat, and fucked in the bed there.   Being tall, it wasvl a bit uncomfortable.   Sadly, I didn't know the fine art of douching; and it was a messy affair.

Knowing it was my first real cock, he was pretty gentle with me on the boat.  Afterwards we went to his home.  Was my first experience using a shower shot.  

He had a partner with a much more manageable cock that fucked me pretty hard, but opened me up some.  Once he was done, the boat daddy told me i was going to experience a "real fuck '  he pounded my ass relentlessly. While I sucked his partner.  The shower shot did its job.

That night I slept between the 2 of them, and ended up getting fuckt several more times!

• Like 1

I was a top all along, i was in an abs and had just got done plowing a little twinks hole and i bent over to pick up my clothes and was pushed head first into the corner and a cock shoved up my ass, I must admit it hurt like hell but then got used to it (sort of felt good)  the memerable part as i was pinned in the corner he kept saying i gotta catch my bus! He dumped his load deep in me which wasn't expected, he pulled out and by the time i got my balance and turned around he was gone. It totally turned me into a cum craving bottom.

Edited by str8mature5
spelling
  • Like 2

Its a fav memory!Even tho I was scared,heart pounding and had little to no understanding of what was happenning,I had no previous sexual experience....but my body responded and so much was learned that first time.Regular height skinny blonde hair and bright blue eyes men had been hitting on me for a while but I had no real idea why until ray seduced me.Learned what it felt like to have lips on my cockhead,and came for the first time in my life between his lips in response to his insistant sucking.hand over my mouth as his cockhead speared into my vaselined boyhole.The hard fucking that ensued cemented in my mind what I was meant for and I endured his thrusts and really felt my body open up to him.I looked down and saw a clear liquid oozing out of my hard as nails little cock and drip on my belly.He grunted rammed in very deep and started cumming....it was a perfect introduction to sex.:)

• Like 2

Oh yes. I was insanely young, I was fooling around (kissing, touching) with a neighbor boy and then he just admitted one of our neighbors, a man, like 4 houses away could teach me how to do more. I went over, he sucked me, I sucked him a few times. I caught him playing back there and didn't understand and then he just said it was "just like a girl would do it" and I said ok. Got on my back, he ate me out and fingered me a bit and then he just started to go in. 

Felt insane, I didn't know what was happening but he started kissing my neck and kissing me and just slowly got the pace going. He did it like 3 times that day, one of the greatest days of my life 

• Upvote 1

I had gone to a gay bar in Louisville, which was a brand-new thing for me as 1) I had never cruised anyone anywhere and didn’t know the first thing about it, and 2) I don’t drink. How clueless was I, you ask? I brought a book to read, that’s how clueless.

So I’m sitting there at a small round table in a corner with my idiot nose half-buried in a book, and this guy walks up to me and says, “Today is my birthday, and I really don’t want to spend it alone.”

”You shouldn’t have to,” I replied. He grinned, then said he lived not far away and would I mind coming to his apartment?

I did, and he bred me three separate times that evening. We didn’t discuss who would bottom, he just took what he wanted, and I did what seemed very natural to me. The fuck was everything I had imagined it could be, and sort of cemented the direction I would go from then on.

When we were done I let him know that I had been taken my gay virginity, but he didn’t seem to believe me. He had me back a couple more times before he had had enough of my ass and was ready to move on.

Some people might ask what I thought of the fact that the first man who ever fucked me was black, if that contributes to me particularly enjoying servicing men of color. But honestly, when I think of him, all I think of was that it was his birthday, and he didn’t want to spend it alone. Either that or he had a good pick-up line.

Note: The first guy who fucked me is not the same as the first guy who sucked me off, but that’s a completely different - and much stranger - story.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

o yes I do.  I was 19- a month or so before I was 20.    I was going to spend my junior in Italy.  The very first weekend a group of us hitchhiked to Elba.  We were at a bar- had lots to drink and were talking to some Italians.  They said they would drive us  back to out hotel.   Well I got into a car and  everyone else had gotten into other cars.  The driver of my car wanted to stop at his apartment and he did.  We went it and he started to feel  me up and to take off my clothes.  First thing I knew we were both naked and he was trying to fuck me and it hurt.  Looking back I do not think he used lube- but in any case it hurt- a lot.  Up to then had just exchanged  oral.   Well  he kept trying and it keep hurting.  Finally he gave up, we got dressed and he took me to the hotel.  I also wondered how he picked me out.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1