Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

5 hours ago, irishlongpig said:

ouw yess i do remember 

when my parents divorced i went to live with my dad and he did have an eye for me all of my childhood and when i did live alone with him i do remember my first night in bed together really well 

i would do it again it it was posible

I remember having many beautiful 😍 experiences with dad and his brother (my uncle). Just like you. 

Yeah, and it wasn’t good. It was move-in weekend my freshman year of college. I’d been having dreams about getting fucked for a while and was so excited to get some dick. I’d sucked some cock before but that was all. I started talking to a cute guy in the dorms and we made plans to hook up later that night. Neither one of us had any idea what we were doing and it was a pretty tough experience all around. Fortunately I didn’t give up and the next guy who fucked me knew what he was doing. I’ve been a cock craving bottom since.

I ended up hooking up with my first guy every few weeks throughout college after we both had some experience and he ended up being a pretty good fuck. 

• Upvote 1

I was early on the internet and met someone in a chat board (or whatever the hell they were called) and thought we were getting together to play video games.  Road my bike over to his house (which was quite a ways away) and let's just say the goal was not to play video games.  I was 11, he was at least in his 30s (or maybe it just seemed so because I was so young) and he looked like your typical loaner geek gamer (disheveled hair, kinda pudgy), and the lube used was Jergen's Handlotion and it smelled like almonds.  We were in a run down house and the room was messy with a twin size bed.  I was bent over the bed and got fucked, no condom.  

I have never once looked back on that moment with any disdain or trauma....it just happened.  I never saw the guy again but can still point to the house on a Google map.

• Piggy 1

Christopher. And neither of us knew what we were doing! He had an above average VERY thick cock, and neither of us knew about lubrication. It hurt like Hell! I don't remember how far in he got or whether he came. (I'm old enough that this would've happened pre-AIDS pandemic...)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Christopher. And neither of us knew what we were doing! He had an above average VERY thick cock, and neither of us knew about lubrication. It hurt like Hell! I don't remember how far in he got or whether he came. (I'm old enough that this would've happened pre-AIDS pandemic...)

HAHAHA - yeah, I can tell you, Jergen's hand lotion is NOT recommended.  So much had to be used for it to even have any impact that for like the next 8 hours I had to go to the bathroom and all that came out was jergen's lotion like I was a fucking dispenser. lol

13 minutes ago, PozToxVersPig said:

HAHAHA - yeah, I can tell you, Jergen's hand lotion is NOT recommended.  So much had to be used for it to even have any impact that for like the next 8 hours I had to go to the bathroom and all that came out was jergen's lotion like I was a fucking dispenser. lol

I honestly am not sure whether to 🤣 or 😭 in sympathy!

2 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I honestly am not sure whether to 🤣 or 😭 in sympathy!

I still have a memory reaction whenever I smell that "artificial almond smell" 🙂 Fortunately, I think I was flexible enough that even with the shitty as lube, I took it pretty well lol 🙂

• Piggy 1

In the mid-90s I was just starting to explore my bi-side. I arranged to meet a guy around my age at his place in a seamier, transient side of town near the Naval base - these were the days of dial-up internet, hook up bulletin board sites, and cheap local mags with hookup ads in the back. I dropped in, we got naked, started to play, taking turns sucking face and dick when all of a sudden he flips me on my back, throws my legs over his shoulders, and starts teasing my hole. I hadn't expected or prepared for anal, but the vibe was right and my juices were flowing. He lubed up with spit and away we went. He knew I had no experience with anal, took his time and broke me in easy until he was all the way in and jacking my cock. I've been with thousands of guys since, but he's the one I remember best. Completely anonymous, never saw him again.