Longest you've held a load

Guest Wrecked73

went to Slammers Friday night and was a bug chasing lil slut once i got in the sling , i was surronded by Toxixc cock, 6 loads taken deep 3 swallowed, before i left for the night i slipt my butt plug in , when i woke this morning more than half disolved into my inner hole,   yummmy and hell yeah i Love not letting a drop of cum leak out ,

• Like 1

I can't say a specific time frame. I have and still try to hold them in as long as possible. Multiple times in the past nothing has come out. I like to absorb it all. Spontaneous sex can make that impossible due to regular bathroom usage but if I can I just keep it in me. I like the idea of his seed trying to knock me up with his kid. It turns me on. And if I could get pregnant I totally would. Cum belongs in my ass. It was put there and should stay there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I keep them until nature causes them to come out. The longest has been a day-and-a-half. I loved that. Sometimes, while the load is still there, I put my fingers up inside and scoop out some out to enjoy. I love the taste of ass juice and cum mixed together.

• Like 1

Thought I had answered this before, but when going to the bathouse, I usually clean out very well and also try to refrain from having heavy meals for a day or two before when I have enough notice, so am pretty much empty and cleaned out well. The longest was 4 loads for a bit over 18hrs and it was absorbed completely by then..

Cum that has been in my ass more than 8 hours gives out a particular aroma when pushed out. 20-25 years ago when bareback bottoms were not easy to find, I was at the Sauna Plateau in Montreal for the night and it was the first sauna in Montreal with cabins and gloryholes. It was so hot, but barebacking was not the norm. I had already cleaned out and before leaving at stopped at the dark area and gloryholes. Some guy approached, played with my hole, started to fuck me, but all of a sudden he pulled out and took off. I had to leave, so I went to get dressed and went home. The next late morning I get up to go to the bathroom, I fart out a slimy stuff and smelly. Last night guy had bred me and I never noticed it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1