Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

I took my first black cock before I was especially into black guys. He was really thick, slightly above average length. He wasn’t very good looking but he was alright. Yet it was one of my best sexual experiences. He fucked me so good. That was what made me realise how much I love bottoming. Before then I was more of a top. And now black guys are my “type” but still, no loads refused. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I started fooling around with actual sex with a guy at 15 and the first time I fooled around with a black guy was in the storage room at the place I worked out of college. We tried to hookup in there, but I had grossly underestimated how big his dick was from the pictures and we didn't get the tip in. So my first sex with a black man was just a couple months later, a guy I met on Craigslist. I think I was 24 at the time. I had a lot of firsts that night.

I just wrote about it here in another thread: