Rimming and Taste

BlindRawFucker1

I absolutely love rimming a clean hole.

I am a bit of a clean freak, so my hole will be as clean as possible, and I expect no less than the same.

The guy who I have the opportunity to eat out the most is always very clean.  However, he alternates between two different, but both delicious tastes.

He eats very healthily.  He doesn't eat overly spicy food or sweets.

He sometimes has a spicy, tangy taste, that you can feel on your tongue.  The other taste is as sweet as sugar.

No matter whether it is before, during or after fucking, one or the other of these tastes stay the same, or sometimes intensify.  Again, both delicious!

Remembering that I'm only talking about thoroughly clean holes,what tastes have you guys encountered?  And, do you enjoy rimming for the taste, or the act itself?

Thanks for your answers.

• Upvote 1

Oh, me too! Before, after, in the middle of a fuck, it’s all good as long as the ass pussy is clean. Love to tongue fuck deeply. Don’t mind a it of a musky taste as long as the hole is clean. Did I mention that that I love to eat ass?👅💦😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RawUK said:

Clean - absolutely

Clean & Sweaty - even better

Clean, Sweaty & Musky - wow love it!

Clean, Sweaty, Musky and leaking cum - WOOF I'm diving in tongue first!

I couldn’t have put it better!  The natural taste of a man’s ass, when clean yet sweaty and musky, is my favorite taste/smell on earth.  A cummy hole turns the event into a feast. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, renovers82 said:

I couldn’t have put it better!  The natural taste of a man’s ass, when clean yet sweaty and musky, is my favorite taste/smell on earth.  A cummy hole turns the event into a feast. 

1 hour ago, RawUK said:

Clean - absolutely

These are my people lol I completely agree. I am a dedicated ass enthusiast and rimming is my favorite and this is how I like it! If the butt is furry on any of these options, even better!

I’ve also encountered a boy whose butt is always completely clean and has a tangy taste that almost tickles my tongue. I spend literally an hour just feasting on that ass before sliding my cock in when I see him because it’s so addicting. 

Edited by Bearbarenyc
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, RawUK said:

Clean - absolutely

Yep! You describe it perfectly. That's what I love, too.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, RawUK said:

Clean - absolutely

I could not have said this better. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent and taste of sweaty, musky manass...the furrier, the better

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2