Blocking Policy Online

BlackDude

Okay so I’ve been told my blocking policy online is a little harsh, but like most of us, I’ve been played for a fool many times and tired of getting hopes up for some of these guys. If you flake on me more than once, I block you. If you go ghost, I block you. If ur from out of town, msg me about hooking up, then get in town And I don’t hear from u, I block you as well. Is that too harsh?! I mean, if you are talking about fucking and ur not fucking, what’s the point? Ur profile is clutter. I’m not about to sit around while u wait for your version of a perfect 10. Times a wasting and I could be engaging with interested guys. What do u think?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

Okay so I’ve been told my blocking policy online is a little harsh, but like most of us, I’ve been played for a fool many times and tired of getting hopes up for some of these guys. If you flake on me more than once, I block you. If you go ghost, I block you. If ur from out of town, msg me about hooking up, then get in town And I don’t hear from u, I block you as well. Is that too harsh?! I mean, if you are talking about fucking and ur not fucking, what’s the point? Ur profile is clutter. I’m not about to sit around while u wait for your version of a perfect 10. Times a wasting and I could be engaging with interested guys. What do u think?

This is a policy I should start using. I don't get that many contacts, but increasingly the few that I do get are very adept at promising the earth with meets and then they either flake or ghost. 

Mine is even harsher. A single flake gets a guy blocked, and since he didn’t get a piece of my ass he may also get a piece of my mind before I block him. Ghosts can go haunt somebody else after a single offense. If a guy chats me up for half an hour with insinuations that he’s going to come over and then calls it off right at the end - blocked. If a guy says “on my way” and doesn’t actually come, that especially enrages me, and I would block him twice if I could. 

I am also considering additions to this list but haven’t implemented them yet:

• Guys who say they’ll be here at a specific time after they get off work and take a shower, miss the time, then message in the morning with “Shit! I fell asleep!”

• Any guy who comes under the pretext that he’s going to fuck me and intentionally uses me for head instead to completion. (I don’t mind taking a load by mouth, and yes, I always swallow - it’s the deception that will get the guy blocked.)

• Anyone who identifies as ‘Bottom’ (not vers) whose first message is “How many loads?”

Anyone whose first message is just “pics”

• Any idiot who asks if I, a practicing public cumdump, am “generous”.

Stop the madness, fortheloveoffuck.

• Like 2

I completely agree with your policy. I do the same. I've wasted far too much time communicating with flakes and pic collectors. 
If a guy flakes out on me, I block him. I'll waste no more time on him.

Follow a lot of the same rules for blocking, not consistently though. Need to get on that. Tonight had a guy that wanted to come over, but then made a big deal that the store that my place was 'on the way to' cancelled his online order. Called him out on the BS and he got offended. I mean, that had nothing to do with us potentially hooking up. Buh-bye!

I seldom block people. But I will block you if: 1) you harass me because I don't reply to you or turn you down, 2) you visit my profile repeatedly (that just weirds me out), 3) you are a no-show, 4) you refer to barebackers as nasty, disease-ridden sluts.