No more condoms.

newbiboi

Guest CuriousDallas

That’s the way to go and dont backslide. I love it when I get a guy to come to my place and we’re finally in the bed about to fuck and he asks for a condom and I say I don’t have any. They always cave...I’ve never had a guy leave. They may negotiate or ask questions but I can handle that. I’ve had guys want me to pull out to cum or say they will pull out, but they cum inside or take my load, deep down they want it bad but are too scared to say they want it.

• Moderators
On 2/24/2020 at 7:07 AM, newbiboi said:

Hi 

I know this isn’t that big for others but I wanted to share this. Today I chucked out the last few condoms I had. I’m no longer going to buy any.

It's a big step that most of us remember taking. Good for you! 

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

That’s the way to go and dont backslide. I love it when I get a guy to come to my place and we’re finally in the bed about to fuck and he asks for a condom and I say I don’t have any. They always cave...I’ve never had a guy leave. They may negotiate or ask questions but I can handle that. I’ve had guys want me to pull out to cum or say they will pull out, but they cum inside or take my load, deep down they want it bad but are too scared to say they want it.

I agree. My fav question when after I am fucking him for a while, he asks me whether I am clean. Does it already matter?

The anxious type gets me information about Prep. There are only few guys, who rejected me because of the bb. For example last time, a guy in Bull Berlin. However, he fucked my throat and cummed into. Obviously without condom.

other one , e.g. A - also there - fucked a guy (B), fucked me, after it I unloaded the B guy. A said that there was no way to fuck his sloppy hole because it would be dangerous. 

no medicine for stupidity 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 2

My husband forbids anyone bringing condoms into the house.  When it's just me with a guy, I talk them out of using condoms if they start with one or want to use one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...