Tops, do you like it when a bottom smells like piss?

backdoorjimmy

My boyfriend peed in my hair this morning and I'm loving how it smells. It's dried out now and I really stink. It has me so turned on that I've been slowly peeing my pants all morning. I'm planning to go hookup with three regular FWB's later today and part of me wants to smell like pee when I present my ass for service. 

Tops, is this something that would turn you on? Or would it be disrespectful to you if a bottom showed up stinking? 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 10:43 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

My boyfriend peed in my hair this morning and I'm loving how it smells. It's dried out now and I really stink. It has me so turned on that I've been slowly peeing my pants all morning. I'm planning to go hookup with three regular FWB's later today and part of me wants to smell like pee when I present my ass for service. 

Tops, is this something that would turn you on? Or would it be disrespectful to you if a bottom showed up stinking? 

I'm really surprised no one has responded to this yet.  I am also a bottom, so I cannot answer your question.  I can, however, relate my experiences.

I am, among many things, a toilet pig.  I love to get pissed on, in, and down my throat.  When it comes to being pissed ON, however, I especially enjoy doing it in public.  God I love it.  I live in Montana, by the way, so finding men willing to take that risk (which is really rather minimal) is difficult.  My solution is that I just piss on myself.  I have several outfits which are designated just for piss play, and I wear them often when I'm out cruising.

I should mention that I'm a tweaker, so my piss is often rank.  Sometimes it makes my skin burn.  I fucking love it.  Anyway, I digress...

I have often been fucked reeking like piss, and I can tell you that it all depends on the guy and what he's into.  Guys who have an aversion to all things toilet will, obviously, not enjoy that.  I find most guys don't mind - they must not because I REALLY smell sometimes - and they just bend me over anyway.  It's obvious I've been pissed on because my clothes are wet and stink.  My skin is sticky and smells.  My crotch is unbearable except to the bravest.

And guys that are into piss?  They love it.

I'd say just be mindful who it is and what their boundaries are.  As a sub btm bitch, it is my job to know my top's likes/dislikes so that I may better serve him.

On 2/25/2020 at 12:43 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I wear a yellow harness that is piss stained and reeks.  Its the mark of a toilette pig and in the right setting guys seem to like knocking up such a bitch. 

• Like 4

i too can only offer a bottom perspective. 

For me, it’s more the idea and intent behind a Top pissing in or on me (ideally in).  i’m not all that into smells, I even seem to be a rare guy who likes when a Top wears a light cologne, but for me piss is about Him marking or impregnating His territory, not me smelling rank. i love having a gaped hole that looks obviously used for the same reason, it’s like having His signature on and in me.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i too can only offer a bottom perspective. 

For me, it’s more the idea and intent behind a Top pissing in or on me (ideally in).  i’m not all that into smells, I even seem to be a rare guy who likes when a Top wears a light cologne, but for me piss is about Him marking or impregnating His territory, not me smelling rank. i love having a gaped hole that looks obviously used for the same reason, it’s like having His signature on and in me.

Like rubbing your dick cheese all over your sub's beard hehehe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, find91 said:

Like rubbing your dick cheese all over your sub's beard hehehe

Oh man, I have a full beard and it would be so hot having a top's dick cheese coating it as I went through the day. Anything to mark me as a fag, lol.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

A few years back a middle aged bi bottom guy came to my place for a hook up and had mentioned that he had seen the reference in my add to piss play and was curious about that. After he got naked I asked if I could piss on him so got him to lie down in the bath and pissed all over him which he liked. Then pulled him up and took him straight back to the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed while he was still wet. He seemed very surprised that I didn't want him to shower and said as much first but having him covered in piss and the musky smell and taste really turned me on.