Have you ever found a boyfriend at a sex club?

Pig Bottom

I went out slutting last night. A guy asked for my number after he fucked me. Turns out he had been fucking me for a few weeks. I wasn't sure who he was because it was in a dark room and I was bent over. So we go to the bar area and we exchange numbers. At first I though he might be an older guy but he was really cute and in his 30s or early 40s.

Then I kiss him and leave to go back to the dark room. Then he bends over next to me, but I wasn't sure it was him because it was so dark. Then he starts kissing me a little and we talk a little and he asks me back to his place. At first I thought he might not like me, I am a bear type guy and not your typical hot guy. He said I was cute and sexy which was nice. I hope it can become a friendship or fuck buddies or even date. He had a really nice big dick and he's very good in bed. I will call him in a few days if he doesn't call me. :grin:

• Administrators

I've met two boyfriends at bathhouses - including the current one - and we're on 13+ years now... I think bathhouses and sex clubs are great places to meet boyfriends.

Yeah, met my partner, (this year marks 20 years together), @ the defunct "Meat Rack" in Los Angeles. When I first met him, didn't think the relationship would last; and just assumed I was in it for kicks. But, now, years later, he still makes me laugh!

Yeah, met my partner, (this year marks 20 years together), @ the defunct "Meat Rack" in Los Angeles. When I first met him, didn't think the relationship would last; and just assumed I was in it for kicks. But, now, years later, he still makes me laugh!

Good for you, congrats, I hope I can find the same thing, but if not, I'm a loner and fine alone.

This isn't what you meant, however, I did once meet my b.f. at a sex club. It just was that neither one of us knew the other one was going to be there. Awkward at first, but it worked out. We had different tastes in men, so we avoided each other all night, but it was the beginning of the end. The sex club incident isn't what ended it, it was many other issues, but it was funny (in hindsight) seeing him there.

• 3 weeks later...

I met my first lover (almost 10 years) at a bookstore in SF. After munching on his butt hole and giving him 2 loads, we went to his place. We hooked up on a Thursday night and I did not leave his home until Monday noon. A year later he moved in with me. At least we knew from the beginning what sluts we were.

I've never once been to a sex club. I'm one of those people that would be easily embarrassed walking around naked with all type of really hot men. I didn't even strip in gym class back in my high school days. None of this has prevented me from finding lots of sex partners over the years, though!

I've met my boyfriend at a gay cinema. We went to one of the cabins, then he asked me if we could go to another place. I took him to my place and we fucked like rabbits whole night long. That was twenty years ago, now we are married since 2003.