Have you ever found a boyfriend at a sex club?

Pig Bottom

• 1 year later...

A guy I am going out with now I met at a sex party and we go to sex parties togethe. We love seeing each other breeding and being bred by other men knowing we will be together at the end of the night adding our loads to all those we got at the party.

I knew a couple who met orginally at a bath house. They are still together but an open relationship.

I have met guys I would have loved to date at bath houses and sex clubs but it usually doesn't work out. I'm still shy and reserved right now and not really outgoing. Well when I'm bent over I guess I'm pretty fun for some guys. But I need to work on personality and a sexy like attitude to show to tops. Hell maybe even try to seduce a top or two.

i don't think people should go to sex clubs to meet bfs but if it happens or if a friendship happens then that's great.

Yep.. I met a boy at a sauna in melbourne (Aust)... it worked fantastically for 12 months.. with a few hiccups... then I foolishly got a promotion north to brisbane.. he couldn't/wouldn;t leave Melb..

Update.. we are still great friends.. not fuckbuddys.. but meet up at least 2 times a year.. lunch etc.. (dnam it)

Ian

Guest Matias47

Nope. But then I'm really not into romance with men, just sex. I do have a couple guys that whenever we see each other at a club we fuck.

Yes, I have had two boyfriends that I first met at bathhouses. We started out having great sex and found we had a lot of other things in common. I've met a lot of friends there too. We all go out to clubs, parties and events with each other and we are always comfortable having casual sex with anyone in the group or as a group, since we fist met have sex at the bathhouse.

I met a "men of color" at a bath house which I really like. We had one date so far in which we had lunch and ascertained more about each other. However, we are twenty years apart which I think some people have problems us being together (our parents). We decided to take it dilatory because we are virgin's at the dating game.

Yep, we met in the Mine Shaft back in the early eighties. He fucked me than passed me around to some of his friends. We were together a few years, always raw and when ever he whored me out it was raw too and a few of the guys were definitely poz. We are not together anymore. We drifted apart but the sex continued up to the end of the relationship!