Horse Market SF

On 7/14/2021 at 3:14 AM, 408curious said:

It's one or the other. 

I got that, the question was if your covering a mate, are you isolated from any the other stallions ?

with a mind to adding more stallion to the mix - spit roast / DP etc

Edited by Littlebill77

On 7/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, Littlebill77 said:

I got that, the question was if your covering a mate, are you isolated from any the other stallions ?

with a mind to adding more stallion to the mix - spit roast / DP etc

At one point during the event, a Stallion put me on my back on a table to mount me. Shortly thereafter, I had him and another Stallion tag team pounding me while a couple other were taking turns getting sucked by me. If you're a Stallion and want to start a group scene, you're more than free to do so.

From my understanding, this particular event has either a 2:1 or 3:1 Stallion to mare ratio by design. That's why it's much easier to get a Stallion ticket.

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, BBButtSlut said:

I couldn’t get a ticket but I’ll be there working as a stable hand and they said we can hood up and spread for the stallions on our breaks so I’ll hopefully get some action!

I thought stable hands were only allowed to participate as stallions as they don’t believe there is enough time to be a mare.

On 8/1/2021 at 6:57 AM, cumdump831 said:

I thought stable hands were only allowed to participate as stallions as they don’t believe there is enough time to be a mare.

Basically you are correct. I think there may be very, very rare occasions that there are enough mares that don’t show up that they need more but in general I was totally wrong. They really encourage stallions to volunteer because it’s so much easier for them to join the mix. The volunteer coordinator offered all of us to join the event if I wanted to fuck. And the stable hands who did want to fuck were able to get a lot of action.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:30 AM, BottompupCA said:Replying directly to this question.  I attended the last three markets before the pandemic hiatus, and on a mare's ticket each time.  I've been HIV positive since a long time before these events, but also maintained an undetectable VL test by having been aggressive and consistent about getting and staying on medications.  Screening for other STDs a responsible time period before and after Market has been an important part of my own personal contract for granting myself permission to participate, and so far nothing has showed up on the results that required intervention above and beyond that single result that I'm already addressing.

Four days since redeeming my mare’s ticket for last Friday’s event.  I passed through the screen I took the week before and refrained from hooking up leading up to the event, so feel good that I knew my state on arrival.  A little over a week from today I will get another lab test done to see what I can report back here afterwards.

This event was smaller than past markets.  The nature of the venue made it practical to attempt to take a head count twice just before the hoods went on.  I could easily be off by one or two in either direction, but counted 25 both times.  Couldn’t tell you much of anything about how many stallions were there that night, for reasons that should be no surprise.  

The stable hands were amazing as always!  I had to be moved from the first spot I’d picked when the event started because it was too light and had tipped up on two legs several times the first time I was mounted.  The event had just started, so there were very limited options for being moved to a safer place, but the volunteer who moved me out of necessity that first time must have kept an eye out for that ti change because he came back only a short time later and offered to move me to a sturdier bench similar to the one I’d picked out but couldn’t stay with.  He didn’t have to do that, and I hadn’t even thought to ask.  That outcome required both empathy to predict an unspoken need and a genuine desire to help make everyone’s night go as well as it could in order to have acted on what his intuition registered.  I am grateful so many of those who are chosen to serve as stable hands have those qualities and bring them so willingly to the task!

I also want to thank the stallions’ for being the men they were as well.  I’m aware that the event organizers had included a request that the stallion’s make a point of being gentle with the mares and do their part to help them keep their stamina for the duration.  I make it a point to warm up before arriving, so I noticed a difference in how gentle the first several men who approached me were that tells me this request was heard and respected without complaint.  Someone once observed here that the stallions tend to sample earlier in the evening and wait until much later before cumming.  That trend did not change, but each stallion who gave me some time on their cock during the early half of that evening seemed to be spending more time with each visit than what I recall.  Perhaps that had more to do with there being fewer mares overall, but whatever the motivation, I appreciated the extra time!

I was particularly fortunate to have encountered the first stallion who made contact with me that nigh.  Before attempting to fuck me, he took a grip around my cock like he was checking its weight, ran his hand down my back like he was assessing how smooth my skin was, and tapped his finger against my ass as if he needed to check whether or it I had applied any lubrication yet (of course I had!).  Once he’d done his cursory physical inspection he whispered to inform me that I’d passed his inspection on, offered his prediction that I had the right qualities to be quite popular that night.  He told me I wasn’t going to get his load this early, but reassured me he’d come find me when he was ready, then lined the head of his cock up and gave me several slow deep thrusts before pulling out and walking away without saying another word.  His feedback was complimentary and kind, and more importantly delivered it in a way that appealed to personality traits that find obedience erotic and seek pleasure from being rewarded verbally for obedient behavior.  I had already been in a good mood for what was i imagined the night had in store, but that stallion’s approach pushed me head first across an intangible boundary between my mundane every day sense of self and the market’s sense of rhythm and ritual.  I couldn’t have asked for a better way to start the evening.

Nor could I have asked for much better of a way to end it.  Two of the last three stallions that fucked me that night had been there long enough that they no longer felt compelled to hold back.  Not only that, but they also both growled a clear message that they were about to come, just enough warning for me use whatever body language I had at my disposal.  The first time I was over the same bench I’d been moved to well over an hour ago and responded by willing my hole to relax and crawling a half pace back in his direction so he could get as deep as he cared to.  I could feel the base of his cock spasm barely an instant later when he made one last inward thrust and let his weight keep his hilted balls deep until he had recovered enough to pull out, step back, and exchange mutual gratitude for what had just happened.  

I was offered a place in a sling they had just become vacant, and was perfectly happy to accept.  The event didn’t last much longer, but there was enough time for another stallion to do much the same thing.   But with the the sling being shaped the way it is, i was almost sure he was going to take me right over the edge with him.  Between the stallion that had just finished before him and the ride he’d given me at the sling ideal angle, I knew my body well enough to know that all I needed to do to get off was to pull my legs back and spread them further apart.  He gave me just the perfect amount of warning that he was about to come that I was able to get off right alongside him.  I felt every bit of the gratitude I offered for giving me his load and being such a hot top.

I’ll report back when I’ve gotten my after market test results, but my past experience with this community has been remarkably good.  I’m optimistic, but also being sensible.  Which means tonight I am also writing both to reinforce my commitment to getting tested to come full circle next week and also because it’s one way of channeling the frustration that comes with opting out of trying to hook up for another week until that’s done.

And I suppose...  If someone reading this happens to recognize their side of it in my account, I can’t say I’d be upset to hear from them as a result...   Heh....

Good night everyone!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 5/6/2020 at 4:15 PM, cumbreederxxx said:

As Insatiableboy said —lube isn’t an issue after the first round of breedings.  There are red hoods for BB and white hoods for safesex.  The ratio is different from city to city.   

In your experience, which cities have the highest amount of BB mares?

On 8/1/2021 at 6:57 AM, cumdump831 said:I thought stable hands were only allowed to participate as stallions as they don’t believe there is enough time to be a mare.

You know...  I would not be surprised if that were the case.  There was one moment Friday night when I took a brief break to get some water.  When I was led back out to the floor I got then sense that someone was already waiting at the bench I was led to.  I remember thinking that it was too late for any new stallions to have just arrived, but also being aware that whoever it was pulled down their zipper and brushed their cock across my lips.

It took me a moment to think about what was going on.  I seem to recall the floor rules at least discourage stallions from expecting for oral service because it’s easy to anticipate that most mares will be squeemish about going down on a cock that’s been in an unknown number of other men’s asses, but the stable hand who led me there didn’t react at all, and while the blindfold prevented me from making out more than vague shapes, whoever I ran found at the far end of the bench had been waiting there.

I didn’t sense any indication that the cock I had been led to had been anywhere else, so I kind of suspected that two of the stable hands might have diverted me from the floor for a little fun.  I also remember there being someone on the side of the bench who also wanted his cock sucked and then came around and fucked me for a good bit of time.  A little while after he eventually pulled out a stable hand approached and told me I was on a side of the bench that was too dark and told me he wanted to move me to where there was better lighting.

I kinda liked the idea that I might have been taken to let two of the volunteers have some fun without making it too obvious that was happening, but figured something like that was probably not allowed and so pretty shallow to imagine anyone would be willing to face consequences for getting caught.

But...  Thinking it over again in hindsight...  I can’t really imagine my good reason not to allow the stable hands some flexibility, and don’t see anything reason to think that taking a mare off the floor for a short break was compromising their experience in any way as long as he was getting action during that reroute.  The only reason I didn’t mention this chapter in the account I just read was because I figured it there had to be a better explanation for the slightly strange sense that something was unusual about this particular section of the evening more plausible than thinking two stable hands might have risked consequences for taking a mare off the floor for some fun of their own, but if there is actually some measure of allowance granted for that in their agreement...   maybe it isn’t such a crazy theory.

I can’t be sure, but I’d certainly flattered if it turns out to have been what happened.  I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a rule barring the stable hands from intentionally cluing any mare they borrow to exercise this privilege, so I’ll likely never really know, but I appreciate everything then stablehands have done to make this even work, so I can at least be sure that I hope there is some merit to the theory.  It seems like a wonderful thing to have been given an opportunity to show some gratitude their way, even if I wasn’t entirely aware that’s what I was doing.   Make that especially—it would be quite a compliment when I was certainly not the only mare moving to pass through the break room just then and  even if it’s not against the rules, it’d still takes some investment of effort to have pulled off.

• Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 6:01 AM, BottompupCA said:

I’ll report back when I’ve gotten my after market test results, but my past experience with this community has been remarkably good.  I’m optimistic, but also being sensible.  Which means tonight I am also writing both to reinforce my commitment to getting tested to come full circle next week and also because it’s one way of channeling the frustration that comes with opting out of trying to hook up for another week until that’s done.

Got busy with offline life and recently realized I had forgotten to report back here with a results from post-event testing about two weeks back.  No STI problem requiring attention.  Almost time to go back for a late confirmation test.  I won’t be at the next Market in September, but it’s still worth keeping in the know!

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in this but have a few questions for anybody that's been.

How much action do white hoods who want condom only get if any? I imagine with barebacking being so popular they get less.

Also how many total mares are there usually?

Finally how long does it usually last in total?

I really wanted to go as a Mare for the September Horse Market, but couldn't get tickets for either night.  But I did get an email that there are still stallion tickets available.  So that kind of tells me all I need to know about these events.  Too many bottoms and not enough tops that want to fuck them, just like any other place.