Horse Market SF

Wow, this looks amazing and it's right in my back yard. That is, if the 'rona doesn't cause it to be cancelled (postponed). Even if it does, this gives me hope for the future when everything, including my hole, reopens. I am all about being a mare at the next HorseMarket. I should go practice right now by sitting on a traffic cone or something. Thank you HorseMarketeers for an idea that makes my teeth itch, my dick stand at attention, and my hole quiver with anticipation!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/18/2020 at 4:30 PM, endowed said:

I'm a top who hasn't fucked any 4 months.  I'd like to be a stallion.

As a bottom who hasn't been fucked or bred in two months as of today, you most definitely need to be a stallion. Thinking about being live covered and serviced by multiple stallions is taking up a lot of space in my mind today.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Yessir said:

I have a question, is it just young, beautiful, perfect gym bodies, and horse dicks?  Or are there actually average body guys?   
mostly asking about mares.  

I know the guy who created and I happen to know he likes bears 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had never hear of this but coming here this morning and I have followed up on it and I think when I can I will attend one of these. I googled and found others similar as well. there are others in Germany,  in the USA in Vermont and even in Canada the other website I found is called [think before following links] http://rough-stock.com/RoughStock.html it sounds hot and exciting. I got to attend one of these when I get back into Canada at the moment I'm in the Azores and nothing here but I need to get into one of these as a mere. so hot specially like that on the rough-stock website the mares are tied up to the  hitching posts outside were the stallions will come and check out the mares. I think its so hot need to attend when I'm back in Ontario.

• 5 months later...

They are back!!!

next event will be in July for Dore

then in Nov, in L.A. for CLAW's event.

welcome back Stallions and mares!

check the website for the announcement.

Edited by SIReast
  • Like 3

On 4/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Yessir said:

I have a question, is it just young, beautiful, perfect gym bodies, and horse dicks?  Or are there actually average body guys?   
mostly asking about mares.  

Mares of all shapes and sizes, as are the stallions. If you're nervous about it, you can volunteer and work support as a "stablehand" during an event.  Everyone is there to enjoy themselves.  I've never seen/heard any body-shaming or any of that nonsense, but to be honest I couldn't ever see anything with that red hood on!  <oink>

• Like 1