Horse Market SF

I’ve been a couple of times.  The first time I volunteered just to get a feeling for what was going on. I helped with set up, the event, and breakdown. So I got a free ticket next time. My first time playing I went as a stallion. Then I went as a mare and had a good time but decided being a stallion add this event was more my thing.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been to several - as volunteer, stallion and mare.  Loved all three roles.  Absolutely LOVE getting bred anonymously. Love breeding and having my choice of holes to sample.  Love helping the stallions and the mares get their needs met (and being invited to join them after). I highly recommend the event!

• Upvote 2

I've never been but will have to be on the lookout for the next SF event. What turns me on the most about this? Being called a mare. I don't know why but being treated like a female animal, and bred like one, is such a huge thrill for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 6:05 PM, rawfuckr said:

Is there an option of color for the mares that only allows for BAREBACK tops? Seems the only colors are for condom mares, and condoms+BB mares. I hate condoms with a passion.

They didn’t accommodate for when I worked as a stable hand, they only asked us to keep an eye on the white hood bottoms. It was mandatory for tops to wear a condom with them but tops also had the right to use a condom with any red hood bottoms if they wanted it. I think you’d need to find a different party if you wanted a guarantee that no tops would use a condom for you.

• Like 1