Stinky Feet

Footnotes

Smell is to feet what cum is to cock. You either appreciate it or you don't.

Personally, I LOVE feet, but the smell can be either a turnoff or an afrodesiac. Either way, the feet still draw me in like magnets.

I once had two separate buddies who enjoyed foot stink. By coincidence, they both asked me to get my pups as RANK as possible at the same time. I was unemployed, so I skipped the shower for a few days, wore the same socks for about a week. I played with one guy, and the other the next day. Both of them performed admirably.

But a couple days later, again by coincidence, they both emailed me to say that my footstink was a bit more than they could handle. That was a TOTAL BONER moment, to know that each of them asked for it, neither could quite handle it, but they both did their jobs and sucked my smelly feet anyway. I kinda wished they had told me at the time, but it was still WAYY hot to hear about afterwards.

Since then, I keep a verbal feedback going when a boy is at my feet. And I make sure to let a know how I feel about his stink when I am at someone else's feet. I only met one guy who's smell I couldn't handle, I let him know but jept on licking. He said that made it the best toesuck of his life!

BTW, when fucking or getting fucked, there is nothing quite as hot as having a sweaty sneaker tied across your face like a gas-mask. My ex once rigged up one of my sneaks with a flexible bottle so he could squeeze the toe to deliver his poppers. THAT was a fun fuck!!! (we tied the other shoe over his cock and balls like a chastity cage) He actually wasn't much into feet, but the sight of my sneakers put to such good use on him was mind-blowing!!!

• Administrators
Do you any tops get off having a bottom pinned on his back, getting a hard fucking while having the bottoms feet in their face?

Don't ever do that to a top unless you know he likes it. It would be a huge turn off to me. You probably wouldn't get my load.

Do you any tops get off having a bottom pinned on his back, getting a hard fucking while having the bottoms feet in their face?

When I used to go to dark room I used to wear aqua shoes. The soft rubbery ones that surfers wear. One time in a guy was fucking me on my back and he took my shoe off and started licking them.

oh man, I lov that --- my exBF was a junkie and he'd come home 3:30am, stinking and I'd be horny. I got to lov the smell and I still like wet, stinking feet, partic cos guys think it's so wrong.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
i want a pair of sex convers hightops... get them in purple... and every guy who fucks me has to both cum and piss in them...

id wear them all the time at pnp fucksessions

great like to wear hightops for sex too