Neg bottom NOT looking to be pozzed, BUT.....

SWbottomDC

I got on Prep, and am really shocked that I never got pozzed before that.  It was just a matter of time, and I was not looking for that either.  I just want to bareback, but being poz is not what I want.  So far so good on Prep, and I take a lot of cum.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, skylon said:

I do however remember the anxiety of wondering if I was poz and when I finally got my test results I was not surprised but still shocked and numb for a week. After it settled in I did become more relaxed and relished in the fact that the anxiety was gone.

That being said, if I was not already poz I would definitely be on PrEP...All the fun, intensity, spontaneity that bareback brings is still there without the HIV. 

I've been poz and undetectable for about 20 years now.  It has not been a walk in the park though and for me is not something to take pride in.  Even though the anxiety of getting HIV is no longer there there is some anxiety of other things ... What is this disease and the meds doing to my body longterm? Is the impact to the economy from COVID-18 going to effect my ability to get and stay on meds? Plus, despite the meds I do get sick far more often than i used to.  My advice to anyone that wants to enjoy bareback and not worry about HIV is to get on PREP. You won't have that worry and you'll still be able to enjoy bareback fucking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/6/2020 at 8:28 AM, SWbottomDC said:

I've been a lurker here for some time, but not really posted much.  I'm bisexual, date only girls, but also realize that my TRUE role in sex is to be used and then tossed aside by men, preferably anonymously.  But i seem to be different than a lot of guys here.  I don't WANT to be poz.  I don't seek out poz loads, and if a guy doesn't tell me his status, i cross my fingers are hope to hell he's neg or undetectable.  That all said, i won't turn away a top who want to use me to get off either.  Whether he discloses his status or not, i'll take his load because it's my role, and i genuinely want guys to feel good using me, and have no problem tossing me aside like trash once they get off.

I've been bred before over the last few years, but not a ton.  I'm still neg, not taking prep, but willing to risk it for guys that genuinely don't give a shit what they give me.  Are there any other guys like me here, who genuinely do NOT want to be poz, will NOT seek it out, greatly prefer that the top is neg, but will 100% willingly give up their hole no matter what?

I hear you bro.

I'm gay but otherwise I used to be just like you.  I'm currently untested and I just stopped worrying about what could happen and focus on living. 

The one question I'd like to ask: what the fuck is the point of PrEP ?

You can either take med's before or after getting infected with Hiv. So to me it seems only te be a question of timing...

• Moderators
14 hours ago, BareLover073 said:

The one question I'd like to ask: what the fuck is the point of PrEP ?

You can either take med's before or after getting infected with Hiv. So to me it seems only te be a question of timing...

When you are taking the drugs for PrEP, you can stop any time you like. Not being Poz is a health advantage. 

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Hey I've been a lurker too here.

I love doing it bareback but till now I just done it with friends i know.
It would be so hot to be a little slut but i don't want to be poz either.
I've planned to ask my Doctor for PrEP but i want to wait until COVID-19 is over.

The problem is, I have no idee what i should do if my Doctor refuse to give me PrEP or if i am never gonna ask because it is so embarrassing.

There are a few options I have if i've never gonna get PrEP.
1. I only do oral.
2. I life a slut live and only do oral and only let me get fucked if the top pull it out before he comes, or use a condom.
3. I play it risky and just let it go, which I don't think it's a good idea.
4. I keep going to only do it bare with friends.

I know at the end i'ts my dessision but what would you guyes do?

• Moderators

There is really no reason (other than some underlying health condition that makes taking Truvada or Descovy dangerous for you) for your doctor to refuse to give you PrEP. If for some reason he will not, ask for a referral (or simply go yourself) to an Infectious Diseases doctor. Another option would be an LGBTQ+ organization in your area can probably point you to someone who will prescribe it. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I do not care for, nor ever want to be “Poz.” I hate the idea of using condoms. I love the raw feeling. I don’t fuck with a lot of ransoms. My main top I’ve known for 5 years and he’s neg. on the side is a trans woman who I mainly just blow and swallow. But she has topped me, and we’ve done it bareback both times. 

i have been with other dudes, but I’m careful on who I meet up with. There still is a risk, and when I can I am going to get on Prep. Especially because once I can I am going to get fucked as much as I can. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2020 at 11:26 AM, parvenu said:

im exactly same as the owner of this thread - i dont use PreP but i really am starting to want to - the irony is that i have read about it damaging kidneys and such and I am weary to use it, yet i am continuously wanting to go bare and not be worried. An aggressive top i know who is on it wants to take my ass and i badly want to let him. I feel the whole shame thing for asking my doctor at the health clinic, I know i shouldnt but urgh... just taking raw loads and not having fear of HIV would be so damn good.

Hey parvenu,

Sorry for such a late response to this, but just now reading your post.

i've received thousands of loads from men.  About 5 or 6 years ago, i decided to get on PreP and as part of the process of getting tested, i found out i was poz.  Being poz didn't devastate me, nor was it a desire or goal. i am pretty sure i know who pozzed me and am pretty sure he lied about his status. Doen't matter to me, truly, i take full responsibility for my sex life, it's always been consensual, and the guy who pozzed me was an awesome fuck and i miss him (moved to another state). 

i'm a critical care nurse and am pretty up on risk vs benefit.  To me, if you are taking anonymous loads on a regular basis, the risks of PreP are fewer and less severe than HIV. If you get HIV, you will have no choice but to be on the meds anyway, if you do not want to eventually progress to AID's.

With PreP, you can always stop taking it if you are one of the people who's kidneys are effected by it. You can get regular and easy test for creatinine clearance and glomeular filtration rate that will look for ill effects on your kidneys. If PreP is affecting your kidneys, it will likely take long enough that you can stop taking it if needed and your kidneys will likely recover once the drug is stopped. i've been on HIV meds for 5-6 years now, i get my kidneys checked regularly and, so far,  my kidneys are fine. 

IOW, the risk is low, and not blind faith, you can routinely check on how your kidneys are responding to the med. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

You can fantasize about being whatever makes you feel good....super stud...huge cock....man of intrigue.....always desired....rich....whatever.  But contracting an infectious disease that's killed too many good men,  isn't daring, romantic or smart; especially if you can pop a pill and greatly reduce your chances of contracting HIV or WORSE, is a fool's errand.  Get pRep.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 2