Consistency of your cum

Rubberbanned

I've been noticing that for the past few months, the consistency of my cum has become too watery, almost like precum. The color is likewise almost transparent. On the plus side, I think this is why I am able to shoot it all over my face when jacking off and lying flat onto my back. On the other, I miss that creamy white substance shooting out of my cock. Does anybody here experience the same? What could be causing it?

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Could be a variety of things from illness, diet, dehydration or just jerking off too much. It would be hard to pin point exactly what.

My consistency changes from time to time too, I don't put much thought into it.

14 minutes ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Could be a variety of things from illness, diet, dehydration or just jerking off too much. It would be hard to pin point exactly what.

My consistency changes from time to time too, I don't put much thought into it.

Thanks, @Upstateguy518. Probably diet --- looking back, it started around the time I started going for high protein meals. I'm not really worried, though. I just miss the creamy consistency. More fun to eat.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:24 AM, Rubberbanned said:

I've been noticing that for the past few months, the consistency of my cum has become too watery, almost like precum. The color is likewise almost transparent. On the plus side, I think this is why I am able to shoot it all over my face when jacking off and lying flat onto my back. On the other, I miss that creamy white substance shooting out of my cock. Does anybody here experience the same? What could be causing it?

Yeah, mine changes from time to time, i just go with it. About 4 years ago I completely stopped shooting cum, got the sensation but no cum. Various medical checks later to no avail. I lived with it, anyway out of the blue 18 months later, wanking and unexpectantly  shot a massive thick loads of beautiful cum, creamy, fresh thick and I just lay there looking at it.

So now it changes, loads somedays, not much other days, thick, thin, but hey dont invest too much worry.

2 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Yeah, mine changes from time to time, i just go with it. About 4 years ago I completely stopped shooting cum, got the sensation but no cum. Various medical checks later to no avail. I lived with it, anyway out of the blue 18 months later, wanking and unexpectantly  shot a massive thick loads of beautiful cum, creamy, fresh thick and I just lay there looking at it.

So now it changes, loads somedays, not much other days, thick, thin, but hey dont invest too much worry.

I didn't know that an adult can orgasm but not cum! What did the doctors say? What could be causing it?

2 hours ago, gabz2000 said:

Mine is very watery.. it’s been more than a year since I had gooey cum. I kind of miss it. 

but then again. With my watery cum... I do cum tons! 

Same! Tops love it when they fuck me and cum handsfree and shoot up to my face.

3 hours ago, john54476 said:

To the question of orgasim without ejaculation, a lot of men have retro ejaculation at times where the cum shoots backwards into the bladder 

And this is for many reasons. Most common is those of us who are a bit on the older side, have to take meds to keep out plumbing work.   That's one of the side effects

My cum is watery and let's me shoot everywhere, my alpha who treats me as his faggot has a thick heavy cum load which he says means he's 'fertile' and I'm 'infertile' and this is why I must be breeded daily. It drives him wild to feel the superior male and he rapes me harder

• Like 1