Changing Thoughts on BB Because of Covid-19?

Guest FinalDL2021

I find it ironic that I first became sexually active with other men, during the AIDS crises 32 years ago,  Along the Way,  BB became Fashionable and HIV become erotisized

Covid-19 however, has thrown a Wet-Blanket over the whole party, sort of speak.  I am now having serious thoughts about throwing in the towel;  If I can find a 9 x 6 vibrator, and a steady supply source of Poppers, I am there.

My desire and need will NOT change as I have been HIV POZitive over 20 years and undetectable. Been on meds since March 2000. When you add 2 years working at a local bathhouse with benefits of  FREE room or locker at ANY of the Clubs in the same chain of management, I have had so much fun in bathhouse and home BB parties I will Always take it Bareback.

Unfortunately just like Broadway is now closed to Labor day in September, I don't know if bathhouses will exist. You can't grab a body or stroke a cock if six feet apart.

I will continue to Bareback but with limited known friends and not the days of totally Anonymous Sex in bathrooms or parks. 

• 6 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, TotalPig said:

Well anyone with a compromised immune system should be avoiding all viral, fungal and bacterial pathogens as best they practically can all the time. But anyone, compromised or not, who is interacting with people they don’t live with now is just stupid and selfish. You only interact for necessities like groceries. Not fucking.

If you are on an anti-viral chances are it helped you resist COVID.  My ID doctor believes it was in my favor.  Kinda fucked up though to think HIV and COVID attack the same way.  A protein binding on the blood cell.   And look... vaccines done in 9 months. .....