Dildo Advice

Hollywood24

Generally it works to start with a small dildo and keep upsizing as your second hole begins to open up. You also need to get your mind into relaxing that hole. It will naturally open up. Guys have easily gotten their hand through mine. Use plenty of lube and spend plenty of time. Set aside at least an hour at a time and keep slowly working on the hole. This is also where poppers can help you relax. Don’t rush it. Enjoy the journey. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/17/2020 at 3:48 PM, Hollywood24 said:

I have a dildo that I can't seem to get to pass through the 2nd inner "ring" inside my hole.   Do I need to start with a smaller dildo and work my way up or any "tricks" that might help me to be able to take it deeper?

Yes smaller to large and smelling  the brown bottle helps alot. Before I play i use also a medium to smaller butt plug and leave it in for a while. That will stretch me for anything to come..

As has been mentioned, relaxation, time, patience and practice. Oh and lube, however much lube you are using add a bit more. There really is no such thing as too much. I find x-lube great for deep penetration and stretching.

I have plenty of toys and had various hands and dicks inside me and I can tell you that there are no short cuts that don't end up in either discomfort or hospital. 

Always listen to your body, like with a work out, its ok to ache but anything painful means stop.

You'll realise you're getting there when your favourite toys just don't hit the same spots anymore.

On 2/10/2023 at 7:37 AM, tallslenderguy said:

It's not a hole that you are encountering, it's a curve.  i've found very slow continuous pressure helps, also shifting your body can help (lying on your left side).  i've had good success with depth with a slink, i think it's 20" long? but is graduate in diameter.slink.JPG.cde3fae8791401e6af7b81201615fb61.JPG

250px-Rectum_anatomy_en_svg.png.da37d9160593e05dd415b1f789ecbcaa.png

Regarding "the curve"  I'll begin with a confession.  Many years ago, a man was working my hole with a 7 inch dildo,  and lost his grip and the entire thing went deep in my hole.  We couldn't get the damn thing out,  so I went to the E.R.   The doctor had me on my hands and knees and told me to arch my back down and get my chest as close to the table as possible.  He said that would straighten the curve and using some kind of long forceps he was able to extract it.  Point to my story is position is key,  so try different ones.  And be careful what you insert.

• Like 2