College Boy and the BBC

ijoey

If you have not figured it out yet. I have a thing for BIg Black Cock

my first M2M crush was a black guy a year younger than me and he really opened my eyes.

I do so wish I would have let him fuck me then

our story

This is my first time posting anything like this so bear with me if it's not up to par. A little background, this story happened my junior year of college and I was 21 at the time. Im a pretty good looking guy, tall and on the thinner side but I have a masculine frame. I consider myself to be bi but I definitely prefer girls and usually just like a nice dick once in a while.

It was finals week of spring semester and of course I had procrastinated studying for my hardest final the next day at 8am so I had been studying all day into the late night taking advantage of my adderall prescription to keep my brain functioning. Besides making my brain go into overdrive, the adderall also tends to make me very horny but unable to get hard. 

As a result of this when I study I am usually monitoring grindr looking for a possible hookup. I decided to call it quits on studying around midnight and showered, cleaned myself up and got ready to play with my hole until I was tired enough to sleep or find a hookup. I go to a small college in a decently rural area so hookups can be a little challenging to find. After about an hour of playing with myself I got a message on grindr from a blank profile. 

I opened the convo to two images of a giant BBC, probably 9.5 inches, THICK, and uncut. yum. i responded with pics of my own and discovered that the guy we'll call john lived right down the street from my apartment and he wanted some ass. I agreed to meet him by his house and got myself dressed and grabbed my lube. We met at a gas station for him to buy blunt wraps and walked to his place.

I am about 6'3 and he must've been only 5'6 or 5'7 but I was only concerned with what was in his pants. We got to his house and smoked and talked for a little until I decided I am stoned enough and ready to get to action. I move to my knees infront of him while he sits on the couch and begins to take out his cock. 

This thing was HUGE. it was perfect, just what i was craving. I took it in my hands and admired it before going to work with my mouth, licking all 9 inches, sucking, stroking and trying my best to deep throat his monster. After about 15 minutes he undresses me and leads me to his bed, has me lay doggystyle and before I know it his tongue is in my ass. I had never had my ass eaten before and wow it was amazing. 

was in pure bliss with my head in his pillows while he worked me with his tongue and fingers. I came back to my senses when I felt a hard pressure on my hole. I did my best relax and let his BBC work its way inside me. Even with the preparation his cock filled me like I had never been filled before. He eased it into me and let my hole loosen for him. Once I was adjusted he started thrusting slowly and gradually picked up pace. 

I had never taken a cock this big and the feeling of being pounded by a 9 inch BBC mixed with my desire to be used created a feeling 'd never felt before. He pounded away as I slipped into a trance and let him use me as he wanted. he pushed my stomach flat on the bed and started commanding me to tell him my ass is his and I'm his little bitch. I couldn't control myself anymore. The pleasure was coursing through my whole body and I completely gave in to his cock and dominance. The pleasure was so much so a lot of the details are blurry as I laid there getting the best dick of my life. 

He fucked me hard for what had to have been an hour. I have never felt my ass so loose and eager to take dick. He asked if I wanted him to cum to which i said yes (regret that now, should've let him do whatever he wanted for as long as he wanted). he started fucking me harder and deeper as i buried my face in the pillows so his roommates didn't hear me until I felt his cock pulsating in my hole. he pulled out and left me laying in my own sweat and juices for a minute until i got up, gave his cock one last suck and got dressed to leave. 

We said our goodbyes and i walked home at 3am with juices dripping down my pant legs. I decided not to sleep as i had a final in 5 hours so i jerked off and replayed what had just happened over and over in my mind. I didn't do too well on my final but I can still remember how his cock felt in my ass to this day. We met again once more before he graduated and moved and I haven't heard from him since.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2