ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

While I agree that the bottom really shouldn’t care, I can personally attest to the fact that foreskin exists for a reason. Inside the bottom a cut dick is more likely to  cause tearing and roids among other issues like bleeding. Plus if you are meant to have a huge dick and they cut it you can end up with a wicked curve and not get to enjoy being hung like a horse cause that shit looks like a slinky.

anyway I’m cut and wish I wasn’t- I was afraid of foreskin and then I met a beautiful Jamaican top king who taught me about circumcision in historical context and he had a non profit foundation that promoted leaving it for health and pleasure reasons and after absorbing all the info I did my own research and found uncut to be more pleasurable last longer go deeper and cum more so it’s definitely my preference even though none of my current top kings is uncut… 

cause I’m a bottom and what I want doesn’t matter in this scene lol 

oh also I convinced my sister to leave my nephew uncut and he has thanked me thousands of times.  he’s highly sexual and loves having his foreskin intact 

Edited by Hungryforbbc
  • Thanks 1