ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

11 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I can honestly not tell the difference. I have a regular fuck bud that has been breeding me at least twice a month for years. He came offer on Sunday and bred me twice. He got up to get ready to leave and I noticed for the first time he was uncut. Most guys that breed me are hard by the time I see their cock so I can’t tell.

Very true. I used to love smelling and tasting unwashed cocks, but these days my sex tends to be sauna stuff where my arse is always the focus. That said, i do still like walking around and admiring any guy who has a decent size (not necessarily large) cock with a nice fleshy foreskin. 

I wish that I had, but I’ve never had an uncut cock. Never. Ever. I’m jealous. The ideal of touching, licking, tasting, and playing with an uncut cock titillates me.

I told my husband that my one free cheat would be a huge BBC. Maybe I should have told him that it would be an uncut cock. Oh well, maybe my free cheat BBC will be uncut!

kisses!

No preference either way here.  Especially when it comes to fucking since I can't feel the difference.  I have had a few tops that had a super heavy foreskin that completely covered the head of their cock, and they would have to skin it from time to time to get the feeling they wanted.

As far as sucking goes I'm equal opportunity cocksucker, but get super excited on those rare times I get an uncut dick.  So many lovely textures and flavors.

On 2/2/2023 at 1:44 AM, rogerray65 said:

I wish that I had, but I’ve never had an uncut cock. Never. Ever. I’m jealous. The ideal of touching, licking, tasting, and playing with an uncut cock titillates me.

I told my husband that my one free cheat would be a huge BBC. Maybe I should have told him that it would be an uncut cock. Oh well, maybe my free cheat BBC will be uncut!

kisses!

You need to plan a trip to Europe 😉