Bred by the married poz top..

Guest LutonBottom

Guest LutonBottom

His name was Rob.  At least I presume it was from the username he used on Gaydar.  I guess it could have been something else, but it really doesn't matter.  Just like it doesn't matter that I never knew the name of his friend that day.  His friend who played host to us in our most unlikely liaison.

I had been talking with him online for what seemed like years.  Over time I had learned he was poz, married to a woman who he no longer had sex with, had some boyfriends but was discreet for the sake of his home life and kids, and that he shared some of my horny fantasies. He in turn learned that I was neg, married to a wife who I do still have sex with, and that I was, deep down, a sleazy fucker.

I had told him all about my fantasies of playing with a poz guy.  I had posted them to this site and others like it. I had told them to random guys that I had no intention of hooking up with, and I had jerked off with them in my mind more times than I could ever hope to count.  But he was different.  I really wanted to meet him.  He lived in a town only about 15 miles from me.  A mere nothing considering that most of the people in the forums I frequented were on the other side of the globe!

You see, I didn't want to be poz.  I had no intention of limiting my life that way.  I have a wife who I love very much, and who loves me.  She is bi too and totally supportive of me playing with guys, but she could never understand my fantasies I know. I have girlfriends who are married themselves and (I'm pretty sure) are only cheating with me.  I have a family who I never want to have to tell about my sexual preferences. So many guys I read about in the forums want to be poz to free themselves from the worry.  I am not one of them! No, I don't want to be poz.

But I still fantasise.  I still cum thinking about a poz guy breeding me.  I still read the stories and find myself hard and leaking precum, and despite my best efforts, I still have more than my share of risky sex!

I never use a condom when I fuck a woman.  Actually, I did recently at her request, but it broke anyway! Like the universe was trying to tell me something.  Up until then I never believed condoms actually broke by accident as it had never happened to me or anyone I knew! I love to feel a wet pussy around my cock.  I love to empty my cum into a woman. I also love to know that it's joining another man's cum in there...

I try to be more sensible with guys.  Especially as I'm almost exclusively bottom.  I try to pick guys who will use a condom. I try to pick guys who won't expose me to unnecessary risk. I try to stop myself going into the glory hole booths at the sauna and wrapping my lips round any cock that comes through into the darkness for me to suck.  I more often than not fail at these things.

I meet guys and find myself sliding onto their bare cock.  I kneel in front of the glory holes praying that a guy will come in and fill my mouth and that he will encourage me to put my arse up to the hole for him to fuck! Deep down, I crave the risky sex.  I crave the [banned word].

I have one guy who wants to introduce me to Tina.  I haven't yet, I know if I do I will most likely let it take me to all the dark places that I try to keep away from.  I know that it will give me an excuse to do those depraved, risky things that I know I shouldn't. I also know that I will meet her one day soon..

But enough about that, back to Rob.  He was older than me, in his 50s.  I love an older man.  He was fit though, looking like he worked out, defined but not too cut. His hair was slightly receded, but cropped short.  He looked nice, kind, hot, but slightly dangerous.  Some months ago we swapped numbers and talked on the phone.  He sounded nice, but he talked nasty!

I opened myself to him. He knew I didn't want to be poz, but that I wanted to play with a guy who I knew was.  I wanted it to be him.  I wanted him to play with my arse, open it, lick it, make it ready to take his cock.  His raw cock.  I wanted to feel it inside me, nothing protecting me from him if he chose to impregnate me with his DNA. I wanted him to tell me what he was doing, make me admit my fantasies face to face, flesh to flesh.  I wanted to do it with somebody I could trust to pull out before things went too far.  Rob was that man, I had no doubt.

He couldn't host because of his wife, but he knew a guy who could locally and who would watch us play. I was nervous about this, partly because I didn't know if I could open up my fantasies in front of somebody else who I hadn't built up a trust with, but partly because I knew that if it became a two on one fight, I could end up in a very bad position.  He was on Gaydar too, I looked him up and he looked safe enough, so I agreed.  He was apparently neg, but played bareback so understood my position.  I wasn't sure, but I hoped he would be able to encourage me in the same way Rob had.

So the day came.  I cleaned out my hole until it was squeaky clean.  I used a nice glass dildo to check that it was clean all the way up and that I was ready to get a good fucking and I set out to meet them.

I arrived early and parked down the street, compulsively checking my messages in case he needed to cancel.  I wasn't sure what I would do if he did. Whether I would be disappointed or relieved! I had no excuses to cancel myself, although I was almost desperate to find one!  As the time I had agreed to be there approached, I locked my car and walked slowly to his front door.  They must have been waiting for me, as the door opened as I approached it and I walked straight in before I even saw the guy holding it open.  He smiled at me and gestured to the stairs.  I only noticed his smile and shaved head, but I couldn't tell you anything else about him at this point, I was so nervous! We had agreed that there was to be no small talk downstairs, that I would arrive, get naked in the bedroom and then we could talk if we wanted.

I reached the bedroom and found it empty of people.  The bed had been stripped to the bottom sheet, a large towel laid across, and I noticed Velcro restraints at each corner.  I also noticed a bottle of baby oil on the side table, but no evidence of a condom or any water based lube. I stripped, knowing that there was no turning back now.

Once naked I sat on the bed and waited until the door opened and Rob walked in.  He was as hot as he looked in his photos - hotter even! The silvering hair on his chest reminded me that I was about to submit to a real man. There was nothing to suggest his health status, and I wondered how many other 'healthy' guys who had fucked me had been concealing the same thing as him!

I reasoned that he was safer than them. Knowing his status, he would avoid other infections that might challenge his already compromised immune system.. He would be able to spot the signs of people who were not safe to play with and he would avoid them.. Of course, deep down I knew this was bullshit, and I knew he fucked raw with plenty of guys who could be carrying much worse diseases than the one he was admitting to!

He asked me if I was still wanting to continue. Actually, he said 'do you still want me to breed you,  cumwhore?' I nodded, not trusting myself to speak, but that wasn't enough for him. 'Speak up, slut!' 'Yes sir, I still want you to fuck me raw, but please remember not to cum in me'. He smiled, but I couldn't read it to decide whether it was kindly or evil.  I felt small and weak, even though I knew I had him on height and weight and even cock size!

He made me stand while he moved the restraints from the foot of the bed up to join the others near the head. I didn't get it at first, but soon realised what he intended. I was to be trussed up like a sacrifice to his poz cock. I tried to remember that he promised not to take things too far, but I was terrified. I wanted nothing more than to run from the house and never look back, but before I could reach for my clothes, his hand reached out, pulled my head to his and I felt his lips on mine, mashing us together and swapping our first fluids.  My resolve melted and I knew I was his to use. Within our agreed limits of course! His hands were all over my body, pulling me to him, exploring me. Mine were concentrating on his nipples and cock, working to get him horny, although I don't think I needed to give him much help! After a few minutes of biting on my lip and making me suck his tongue, he began to move me to the bed and pushed me back so I fell between the restraints.  He first fastened my wrists, and I realised that, although my legs were free, I was effectively his prisoner.  I tried the bonds, knowing that we had agreed I could end it at any moment, but found that I couldn't reach across myself or slip through them.  I began to panic, but he soothed me by whispering in my ear, 'you can trust me to give you what you want.  You wanted me to fuck with your head as well as your body, right?'  I nodded again, still unsure, but noticing that my cock was still rock hard - a fact that hadn't escaped my captor's notice. As he moved down my body and took my cock in his mouth,  I noticed his friend setting up a video camera on a tripod next to the bed. 'I didn't agree to that! I can't be filmed!' 'Don't worry, we'll watch it back and erase it when we're done today, promise' and he was back on my cock, sucking my fears and doubts into himself.

He was an amazing cock sucker, bringing me close to cumming and then backing off time after time after time.  I lost track of how long he had sucked me, or how often I had nearly cum in his expert mouth, and just as I thought he might bring me off and send me on my way, I felt him lifting my legs into the air. His friend, who had previously melted into the shadows took this as his cue to step forward, pulling my ankle up to my shoulders and fixing them into the bonds that he had prepared for me! As he finished making sure they were tight but comfortable, I felt a tongue on my hole. It felt wet, hot and beautiful in a way I couldn't describe. It licked, teased, probed and opened my exposed and vulnerable hole until I was moaning like a cheap whore! I barely even noticed that in my stupor, my cock had shrunk, no longer needed to be satisfied as my needs were now all about my arse.

I jumped as he slipped first one, then two, then three slender, wriggling fingers deep inside me, confirming to both of us that I was ready for more. I saw him reach across and felt the cool, slipperiness of the baby oil as he poured a generous amount down his fingers, spreading them to help guide it into me.  As soon as he was satisfied that I was lubed, loosened and fully compliant, lifted himself so that he could once again see my face. I realised he was positioning his cock at the entrance to my arse, that it was bare, that even if he rubbered up now the oil would ruin it, and that all my rationalising the risks of what was about to happen meant nothing!

'Stop, I can't go throu...' He held his hand over my mouth and as I tried to squirm and tell him I'd changed my mind, I could taste my hole, his cologne and baby oil and I knew it was futile.  He knew my fantasy and would see it through, no matter what! I realised I was still safe, this was what we discussed and I tried to relax as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my hole and sliding in! This was it! I heard a voice crying out 'breed me!' And I recognised it as my own!

'What do you want?' Rob asked me as he pulled his cock from me. 'Put it back in, fuck me, fuck me!' 'What about my toxic precum that I'm leaking, and the fact that I'm about to cum?' 'I don't care, just fuck me some more, your cock feels so good in me'

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the light from the camera reflecting on the nameless man's face, making him look hollow, evil, controlling...

Rob was fucking me faster, making me pull painfully at my restraints, but all the time calling out for him to breed me, fuck me, make me his poz cum whore, make me like him...

I saw on Rob's face that he was getting ready to cum, his hands tightened on my hips, his strokes getting more urgent and I felt his cock rubbing harder over my prostate as it began to swell and harden even further. The extra stimulation brought me to new levels of ecstasy and I was unable to control my orgasm as I felt the cum flow onto my stomach from my still soft cock. My hole clenched around his cock, despite my efforts to stop it, and I knew that my own orgasm had sealed my fate.

Rob apologised after.  He'd intended to pull out, he'd wanted to take me to the very limit, to make my fantasy fuck a memorable one, but my hole had tipped him over the edge at the very moment he'd been ready to pull out and cum on my body!

We watched the video after. By the time it finished, the restraints were unnecessary....

[I found this in my drafts. Apparently I wrote it back in 2012! Rob was a real guy, the scene was one we discussed playing out, and one which played out in my head many times, both then and since! I hope you like it.]

Edited by LutonBottom

1 hour ago, LutonBottom said:

[I found this in my drafts. Apparently I wrote it back in 2012! Rob was a real guy, the scene was one we discussed playing out, and one which played out in my head many times, both then and since! I hope you like it.]

#LutonBottom we didn't like it - WE LOVE IT .... 

TELL US MORE .... tell us how it continued.... as surely the nameless man with the hollow, evil, controlling look participated too ...TELL US ALL - WE WANT TO KNOW .... 

• Like 1

Guest LutonBottom

When we'd finished watching the recording of my breeding, I realised that I was still laying on the bed where I had just taken the most risk of my already risky sex life! I also noticed that my cock was rock hard, and that I was idly playing with it as I lay there, feeling Rob's tainted cum leaking from my loose hole.

As I came back to reality, I also realised that we were still accompanied by the as-yet nameless host. Rob was laying next to me, his had slowly stroking my chest, brushing my nipple and making it stand up. He gently turned to my head to face his and kissed me, at first gently, but gradually with more passion and vigour. His tongue invading my mouth as his cock had so recently invaded my arse. As we kissed, I heard rustling, and then felt Rob's hand remove mine from my cock. It was quickly replaced by a mouth, and I realised that our cameraman and host was sucking me. As a real bottom, I don't normally go for being sucked, but the situation and his skills as a cocksucker soon had me moaning into Rob's mouth.

As my passion built up again, Rob pulled away from our kiss and pushed me back towards the bed. He gently but firmly took each of my hands and bound me again to the bed, but made no effort to get into position to fuck me again. Instead, he asked if I wanted his friend, who I now learned was called Martin, to fuck me as well. I shook my head, even now still clinging to the hope that my risky sex wasn't going to bring any long-term impact on my life. As I indicated my refusal, Martin pulled his mouth from my cock and let it slap wetly down onto my stomach! "No more pleasure for you then if you can't give me some in return", he said disappointedly. I pleaded with Rob to remove the restraints and let me go. My plan now was to leave quickly and find PEP. I knew I had a window and decided that I wanted to keep my neg status.

Rob and Martin had other ideas though. Martin reached into a drawer beside the bed and pulled out a small cage-like device. I knew it was a cock-cage, but I also knew he had no chance of fitting it to me in my current aroused state! As I came to this realisation, Rob swung his leg over my head so I was looking up at his arse. He then lowered himself onto my face so that I could barely breath, his tight , puckered hole right on my nose. He clearly didn't want me to rim him, but I couldn't work out what he was doing it for until I felt Martin grab hold of my balls. He squeezed - hard! My nuts are sensitive at the best of times, and aroused as I was, that was only heightened, and as he squeezed I felt a pain begin to build like never before! Imagine somebody taking your nuts and squeezing them like a stress ball! Martin's vicelike grip had me yelling in pain, and how Rob's positioning was obvious! I couldn't move my head because of his legs holding me in place, and my screams were barely audible, even to me! Martin's torture of my balls could have lasted anywhere between 30 seconds and 30 years for all I knew! I was in agony, and when he did finally let go, I realised that my arousal was gone, my cock had shrivelled and Rob had locked the cage over it, denying me access to my own body!

Rob moved once I'd stopped moaning into his taint, and I looked down to see that the cage wasn't a cheap one with an easily removed padlock, but one with a built in lock that I realised I had little chance of removing without the key! While I lay recovering, Rob and Martin busied themselves removing the camera and dressing. by the time they had done, my balls had only a dull ache in them, replacing the sharp pain.

They took turns in explaining to me that the video of my breeding had been uploaded to a secure web site, where it would remain discreetly stored while I co-operated with them, but that if I decided to talk to the police or anyone else about what had transpired that day, it would obviously have to be produced as evidence of my willing participation in my own violation. They also explained that the cage would remain in place until I had agreed to be fucked by Martin, that to have it removed I would have to present myself to them, get on my knees and ask for him to breed me. This would also be filmed, again to ensure their protection. I told them I would never do that, and they laughed and asked me how long I thought I could go without release. I didn't answer, but they calmly explained that however long I thought it would be, I would be back way before that time, begging for them to fuck me again!

They released me, reminding me to behave, and then allowed me to get dressed and leave. I headed home, nursing my sore balls and feeling every movement of the cage around my cock. I had no idea how I would get it off, but I knew that I wouldn't go back to them for another breeding! However, as I thought about that prospect, I felt a pain as my cock strained to get hard inside it's new restraints, and I trembled at the thought of what I would do to get out of it!

Guest LutonBottom

The next day, after a fitful night's sleep (anyone who has ever tried to sleep in a chastity device will tell you that your normal night-time erections become uncomfortable enough to wake you), I knew that I had to do something about my predicament. I realised that I probably had 48 hours to get PEP and avoid the nasty consequences of Rob breeding me. However, I couldn't envisage turning up at the local clinic to discuss the options earing the cage! I knew they would want to do a full screening, and I couldn't face letting them see me in that state. I spent the day trying to pick the lock or work out a way to cut it off without disfiguring myself, but to no avail. In the end I was exhausted and vowed to do something about it the next day. Another fitful night of sleep didn't help my mood or my optimism and I realised time was running out.

In desperation, I could only see one option left to me, and I realised that if I wanted to make the clinic in time, I needed to act fast. I called Rob and asked him if I could come over to see him. He told me to meet him at 12 noon at Martin's place. That gave me enough time to throw myself on their mercy and still reach the clinic by 6pm, which was the last walk in appointment time. I knew that I was going to have to submit to them, and so reluctantly I cleaned myself out and got ready. I arrived at Martin's at 12 precisely, but despite my frantic knocking and ringing on the door, I got no answer. Panic began to rise in me until I saw a note with my name on it, taped to the letterbox. I opened it and read the handwritten words, "go to the park at the corner of the street, enter and follow the path round to the right. When you see the toilet block, enter it, go into the middle cubicle and strip. If the middle cubicle is occupied, wait by the door until it isn't. When you've taken off your clothes, push them under the door and wait." The panic I had previously been feeling was replaced now by a dread, creeping up inside me and threatening to overwhelm me. I knew what I was being asked to do couldn't lead to anything good, but I couldn't see any way out but to follow the instructions. And that's exactly what I did.

A short while later I found myself naked and shivering in a dirty toilet cubicle, my clothes having been picked up from the floor where I left them, scared and feeling more vulnerable than I ever had before. As I tried to keep it together I heard Rob's voice outside the door. "Come out here where we can see you", he said. I slid back the bolt, slowly opened the door and stepped out into the open. I realised then that Rob wasn't alone. But it wasn't just Martin with him. Along with the two of them were four old men, grey haired, wrinkled, dirty and with leering grins. They looked like they wanted to devour me with their gapped and dirty teeth, and I knew that in a way, that was exactly what they were there to do.