Bottoms: How Long Does It Take You to Fully Clean Out?

11bi11guy

Bottoms: How Long Does It Take You to Fully Clean Out?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. On average, how long does it take you to fully clean out your aas?

• Less than 30 minutes
    • 30 minutes to 1 hour
    • 1 hour to 1.5 hours
    • More than 1.5 hours

16 minutes ago, Scottyrim said:

I think you are stressing too much. Rather than meeting someone then douching . Why don’t u douche first then meet someone. You will be horny , clean and confident.

Oh, that's what I'm doing. I douch at home first. And the testing with dildo at home makes it look like I'm clean. Then I go to the top's house, and it turns out there was more. Even after 90 mins of intense cleaning...

I guess I should try the chia seeds then.. I am already using psyllium husks. But relaxing is the most difficult bit. I'm so paranoid now. Even during sex I look at the top's cock every time we change position and he takes it out.

On 7/24/2020 at 7:22 AM, subpig00 said:

Oh, that's what I'm doing. I douch at home first. And the testing with dildo at home makes it look like I'm clean. Then I go to the top's house, and it turns out there was more. Even after 90 mins of intense cleaning...

I should have added to my post that even though I can do a quick clean or thorough clean... part of ensuring there is NO more includes.... reduction of your eating BEFORE... in other words, reduce your intake so that once you clean out.... there isn't a lot more to come down the pipe (so to speak).  I know a buddy of mine also takes an Immodium now and then to prevent / slow down throughput.  Just a couple of more thoughts for you to take into consideration!  Cheers

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

I should have added to my post that even though I can do a quick clean or thorough clean... part of ensuring there is NO more includes.... reduction of your eating BEFORE... in other words, reduce your intake so that once you clean out.... there isn't a lot more to come down the pipe (so to speak).  I know a buddy of mine also takes an Immodium now and then to prevent / slow down throughput.  Just a couple of more thoughts for you to take into consideration!  Cheers

Thank you! Yes, I skip the last meal before the sex, and I take immodium too. Took two of them last time but still had to go to the loo just before sex, so then I had to redouche for another 1,5 hours at the top's house, even though I had douched and looked clean 3 hours before arriving his home...