Bathhouse etiquette

Guest Deletemyaccount69

Guest Deletemyaccount69

The spa is a place where most of us go for anonymous kinky fun, but sometimes you come across the guy looking for a boyfriend and it's a complete turnoff.

You know the guy, he's the one asking "where you from what's your name?" "What do you do for a living"

"What hobbies do you have?"

It's a total buzz kill and turns me off bigtime, do these guys expect you to tell them your real name and place of work after taking their anon load deep at a bathhouse? As your trying to leave for the shower? 

I see a big cock and I'm on my knees sucking, after 5 seconds I have him whispering in my ear "what part of the city are you from"  I'm mid sniff into a fresh bottle of rush about to pig out lol.

I've wanted to blurt out many times "I'm from fucking China does it fucking matter?" But my mouth is usually full😘

Do you lie to these types of guys or do you tell them your real name and where you work? Am I the only one that finds it weird? 

5 hours ago, Fillmeupraw said:

The spa is a place where most of us go for anonymous kinky fun, but sometimes you come across the guy looking for a boyfriend and it's a complete turnoff

Most of us go looking for anonymous kinky fun, that's right.

Kinky fun may include stuff that not everyone is comfortable with, like barebacking and anonymous stealthing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brednfed said:

The spa is a place where most of us go for anonymous kinky fun, but sometimes you come across the guy looking for a boyfriend and it's a complete turnoff.

You know the guy, he's the one asking "where you from what's your name?" "What do you do for a living"

It's a total buzz kill and turns me off bigtime, do these guys expect you to tell them your real name and place of work after taking their anon load deep at a bathhouse? As your trying to leave for the shower? 

I see a big cock and I'm on my knees sucking, after 5 seconds I have him whispering in my ear "what part of the city are you from"  I'm mid sniff into a fresh bottle of rush about to pig out lol.

I've wanted to blurt out many times "I'm from fucking China does it fucking matter?" But my mouth is usually full😘

Do you lie to these types of guys or do you tell them your real name and where you work? Am I the only one that finds it weird? 

I find it very weird that someone in a bathhouse would talk about every day stuff. Although there are a certain number of guys out there that want to meet someone that’s into no holds barred, bareback sex wherever they find it. I have met a couple of those guys and they were looking for someone as uninhibited as they are and free to engage in sex wherever and whenever. 

8 hours ago, Deletemyaccount69 said:

I fully agree with you that it is annoying, I do sometimes give them my real 1st name but nothing else.  I find that it varies from city to city, unfortunately here in Portland most guys do this and many of the guys at the baths are looking for a relationship not a quick fuck.

2 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

I've exchanged numbers with a couple of guys that I met at a bath house, after an amazing intense fuck.  They continued to be hot fucks outside the bath house.  

Same. Brought a few guys home afterwards and ended up getting to know them a bit too.

I’m going to use that China quip, that’s fantastic!

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:37 AM, Deletemyaccount69 said:

You know the guy, he's the one asking "where you from what's your name?" "What do you do for a living" "What hobbies do you have?"

Yeah it can be annoying and somewhat random when someone wants to chat in the middle of a blowjob, It's like he just finished reading a book on how to make small talk and picks that exact moment to try it out.  What I give as a response depends on the guy, and my mood. If it's someone I like and might want to spend more time with, I'll give (relatively) real answers, but I usually give vague replies, and sometimes I'll make up something.  Like, if someone asks where I live I'll point in some random direction and say, "Over that way."  Some guys get that I don't want to talk about it, but some will actually turn and look.  That's when I just laugh to myself and think: "Dumb ass. Just hold still and let me make you cum."

Sometimes when you're on the hunt for a mate, you want to be sure he is good in the sac. A bathhouse encounter can provide that.

Nothing worse than going on a date, thinking everything is going great, and you get disappointed in bed.

It can work both ways though, the hot bathhouse fuck guy could not be a match in other departments.

When I’m in the play areas, I’m there for sex not get to know you talk. However, when I’m in the lounge I don’t mind getting to know you if we click. I have met some really fun guys there.

• Like 1

Since there are no bath houses on Long Island most of the anonymous play is at the adult video store theaters and the like and sometimes The Fair or Rainbow in Queens or even a spot or two in Manhattan. 

I try to keep as anonymous as I can but when you click with the right person you defi6want to hook up again, not date but hookup, so I'll get into the "when do come here" thing and if they are on bbrt then I'll definitely stay in touch if it's mutual. Try never to give out my number. 

While I love anonymous, don't mind putting the thumb on the scale to make sure I get as much cock in my ass I can.

12 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

When I’m in the play areas, I’m there for sex not get to know you talk. However, when I’m in the lounge I don’t mind getting to know you if we click. I have met some really fun guys there.

This. I'm the same, but it's so annoying when after a fuck someone gets real clingy. 

Guest Descartes70817
1 hour ago, Hole4u2fuck said:

Since there are no bath houses on Long Island most of the anonymous play is at the adult video store theaters and the like and sometimes The Fair or Rainbow in Queens or even a spot or two in Manhattan. 

I try to keep as anonymous as I can but when you click with the right person you defi6want to hook up again, not date but hookup, so I'll get into the "when do come here" thing and if they are on bbrt then I'll definitely stay in touch if it's mutual. Try never to give out my number. 

While I love anonymous, don't mind putting the thumb on the scale to make sure I get as much cock in my ass I can.

I've never been to a bath house but I've used a few adult book stores. Generally if they have video booths they also have gloryholes too, and mostly I'll just stroke my cock until someone signals to push it through. I rarely want to know who sucks my cock but if some guy presents a hot ass and gives my cock a good ride I might ask if he wants to hook up sometime - after we finish though.