Head holding during blowjobs

I love it when a guy grabs a handful of hair  or puts a hand on my the back of my  head and slides his hard dick deep into my throat then pulls my head away setting the rhythm untill he speeds up getting rougher untill he buries the full length of his shaft into my throat and shoots a big thick load that fills my mouth and dribbles down my chin.

Alternatively I like a guy to pull out of my mouth and hold me in place by my hair as he jerks off and shoots his load onto my face and into my open mout hitting my outstretched tongue before I swallow everything, scooping it off my face into my mouth, and sucking the last few drops from the guy

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2020 at 4:28 PM, baldwin said:

Yes I do  like my head held, especially when he is cumming.  I have had some that liked to push my head down to make sure they cum down my throat and others hold my head so they cum in my mouth.  Still a few like to pull my head away so they cum on my face.  I enjoy them all. 

Same for this pig. Stranger holds it's head and does what HE wants to do. Cums where HE wants to cum. 

I can only cum from getting sucked if I'm standing up.  Sit a cocksuker just in front of a solid brick wall and head sounds of back of his head smacking repeatedly hard on the wall when fucking his throat me ever time.

Have a regular 28 year old been seeing for three or four years I'm surprised he isn't slurring his words the amount of times he's cracked his head.  

On 1/9/2023 at 6:57 PM, UncleBull said:

I can only cum from getting sucked if I'm standing up.  Sit a cocksuker just in front of a solid brick wall and head sounds of back of his head smacking repeatedly hard on the wall when fucking his throat me ever time.

Have a regular 28 year old been seeing for three or four years I'm surprised he isn't slurring his words the amount of times he's cracked his head.  

that's a proper cocksucker

willing to endure anything, all for your cock & pleasure 👌