Head holding during blowjobs

There is nothing like being on your knees with a big thick cock fucking your mouth. You not even moving as the guy holds your head and ducks your mouth anyway he likes. Fast, slow, deep . I love when he cums, holding your head as he pulls his cock almost all the way out so it doesn't shoot down your throat. He fills your mouth and just holds your head while he calls you a cum slut, faggot, his bitch. Anything he wants. 

I need a cock ...now

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Qilly55 said:

There is nothing like being on your knees with a big thick cock fucking your mouth. You not even moving as the guy holds your head and ducks your mouth anyway he likes. Fast, slow, deep . I love when he cums, holding your head as he pulls his cock almost all the way out so it doesn't shoot down your throat. He fills your mouth and just holds your head while he calls you a cum slut, faggot, his bitch. Anything he wants. 

I need a cock ...now

Me too especially when they tell you to show their cum before told to swallow

• Upvote 1

While I enjoy my head being held, especially when a guys cums in my throat doing so, I have found most men don't know/care about the important cues I give off for needing air, when my puke reflex kicks in, and so on. I can push myself quite hard without his help. But when you're about to make me puke on my own bed, and I don't feel like washing my comforter at 3 am due to that stuff not coming out easy if it sits... yeah, I prefer he didn't hold my head. 

Now, if he's got a firm but open hand behind my head, I've found that guys will typically be much more courteous with thar kind of "hold", while the two handed approach is usually meant for full control. I love both, but can't support the two handed hold being used on me

• Like 1

The longer I suck cock, the more I realize I don't know as much as I thought I did when I was younger and full of myself. If a guy puts his hands on my head, I know I'm about to get a lesson on how I need to give head to THIS guy. I also love having him push me down so his dick head pops into my esophagus. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have always loved it when the guy puts hiss hands on my head. I find it enhances the submissiveness of me being on my knees; he is in control and dominating me.  As a result I love taking deep throat pies and have almost no gag reflex left. 

• 2 weeks later...

omg, having my head held in place while I’m sucking dick is such a turn on.

when I was in NYC, some time in the early to mid 00s, there were weekly bareback sex parties held in chelsea. it was kind of a private club and the parties ran for a good while until they were eventually shut down by the city’s department of health. anyway, the play space was huge and at one of the locations, there was a kind of outdoor deck area with some semi-private nooks. I remember those parties fondly b/c of all the loads…

anyway, two tops stand out for sheer hotness. one was this slender muscular guy who had a habit of forcing my head down on his fat fucker while I was kneeling and contorted into various positions. I must have stayed on his dick for half an hour while he raped my throat. then he took his hand and fisted my mouth and throat, and facefucked me some more.

then there was another top who I serviced in a dark room. it was pitch black and you could barely see anything. this guy had come by the party after heading home from twilo and pinned me to a wall while I was swallowing his dick. like I was sitting on a bench facing his crotch and swallowing/deep throating his dick balls deep and his hips just pinned me to the wall. fuck! he was also high as a kite having done some ecstasy earlier that evening. eventually he dropped a massive load. I swallowed it all and didn’t bother to brush my teeth that day because I wanted to savor the taste of his cum. 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, houbtmbtch said:

The longer I suck cock, the more I realize I don't know as much as I thought I did when I was younger and full of myself. If a guy puts his hands on my head, I know I'm about to get a lesson on how I need to give head to THIS guy. I also love having him push me down so his dick head pops into my esophagus. 

I second this!