For the bottoms : did you get used by someone you know and/or don't like?

IntoBBvisitor

• Moderators

When I first started my job in a small Southern town, I didn't know anyone here. The guy in my department who had started the year before took me out to dinner the first Friday night of the semester. We had already pegged each other as gay, so we ended up back at my place hooking up. He didn't really do it for me, but I didn't know when I would find a hookup again (pre-internet, pre-hookup apps). He turned out to be a condom nazi, so even though I wasn't yet a committed barebacker, it was an extra turn off. It was obvious to both of us that we had no chemistry, so even though we hooked up a couple more times over the first year, nothing really came of it. 

Over the next couple of years, he became more and more of a problem at work. No one really cared for him much, but we constantly clashed because we were always working on things together being the new guys. Eventually, it came to a head at work, and we had a huge blow up. I told the boss I wasn't willing to work with him on projects. He quit a few months later. I didn't necessarily regret taking his cock, but I wouldn't have if I had known him before we fucked. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 3:37 PM, IntoBBvisitor said:

I recognize myself here... It s a little bit frustrating in the end that after having behaved like assholes they just decide they don t fuck you anymore. That s the deal I guess...

Yeah it kinda sucks, I hate how attracted to him I was...and honestly if he came back and hit me up to fuck again id be totally down to do so

• Like 1

Years ago I had met a guy on an AOL chat room and decided to meet. He was Latino, from South America and worked for a large company and had been assigned to the area for a few years.. we chatted online and everything sounded great, but when we met up i had realized that his pictures were a little old but decided to go for it anyway.. well, turns out his cock was a little smaller than he said it was also.. we had sex, which really wasn't that great and then spent some time talking afterword as we had similar business backgrounds.. as I spoke to him i started to get turned off even more because he was very arrogant about what he did for a living.. i took off thinking no big loss if i didn't see him again.. of course, he hit me up a few days later wanting to hook up again, and reluctantly i agreed.. again the sex wasn't that great and he continued on bragging about his job once more.. this time i left thinking I’d never see him again under any circumstance. He would reach out to me on occasion to see if i was free to hook up and I'd brush him off saying I was too busy or had plans. Fast forward about two years and i was chatting with another guy online who wanted to get a small group of tops together to fuck me.. as it usually goes with groups, you never know if they'll actually come together and when we spoke before our agreed time he hadn't found anyone to join, so we were going to fuck one on one. I got ready and headed over to his place. When I got there, he told me that two guys he had been talking to did show up, and they were all excited to take turns on me.. i dropped my clothes in the living room and headed into the bedroom where they were already in progress.. Much to my surprise, the guy I couldn't stand was one of the guys who had shown up to fuck me. In an attempt to get even, he decided to fuck me as brutally as he could and encouraged the others to do likewise. I wasn't going to let him get the best of me and just went with it. He made a point to load me up both first and last, as if he was trying to send me a message. I left there after we were done and I haven't seen or heard of him since.