For the bottoms : did you get used by someone you know and/or don't like?

IntoBBvisitor

Some years ago, I came across one of my bullies from school on Grindr. This guy really made my school years a living hell together with two other of his pals.

Anyway, at first he didn't show his face on Grindr (mine was visible so he knew me from the beginning). His body was hot, his cock was big, we chatted for a while and in the discussion I said a lot about me being a sub bottom and that a I would gladly be his cumdump.

When he finally showed his face writing something like "I always knew what your were. surprise!" I was shocked but I had already said too much to erase everything and block him. Would have been stupid. I let him come over and sucked his cock and swallowed his load. He enjoyed it and the whole time he had that grin on his face. 

I can't say it was easy for me to find myself in this position in front of him but I did what I had to do, I did it good and in the end I was like happy he enjoyed my mouth.

He came back maybe 3 o 4 more times then never heard from him again.

Did any of you have this kind of experience with guys you don t appreciate or like ? 

• Like 3

I've also had this experience of having sex with guys I don't like or find attractive. I'm still discerning so do find these encounters uncomfortable at times. Usually only see the guys once so let it go in general. Haven't fully embraced my cum dump role. Working on it 

I m not referring to guys you don t find attractive physically but to guys that fuck or use you and that you know from before and that you don t like ? A teacher? A neighbour? A guy from school or work, a boyfriend of one of your girlfriends... Mine was really hung and sexy but he had bullied me a lot when we were younger.

There was one man a few years ago, when  the Louisville Bondage Club was active, who fixed his attention on me and made it his business to find out who I was, where I lived, where I worked, about my family, etc., and between club meets would drop me notes that said things like, “I wonder what your kids would think if they knew what you do up in Louisville at night?”

He never openly threatened anything, but whenever he would arrive at the venue, he would make a beeline for me, and I would spend the rest of the evening with his hands all over every fucking square inch of my body, and if I happened to be bound, his fingers found their way straight into my holes for long, invasive explorations. He licked his lips a lot.

I avoided him every chance I got, and he always seemed pissed if another Dom had me in use. He would hover around and never take his eyes off, and steal touches and nipple tweaks (which I hate) when he could.

It all came to a head one slow evening when attendance was low - oh boy, he had me all to himself. He literally cornered me back against a table and spent what felt like an hour scrubbing out the whole inside of my mouth with a big sloppy tongue. Then he pushed me backward over the end of the table and held me so I couldn’t get my balance, and reached down and slipped off the leather jock I was wearing.

It wasn’t that he hadn’t touched me there before - hell, fucking everybody had touched me there. But there was something about the way he did it, and the way he was pressing me down, the lurid gleam in his eyes in the dim light, and the way he kept licking his lips, that repulsed me. I did NOT want him to do anything to me, or give him anything.

But there was no one else anywhere near, and he was fully clothed And I was naked, and couldn’t get leverage to push myself up, and he started working my cock in some strange way such that very quickly I realized desperately that he was going to make me shoot whether I wanted to or not.

I tried to think of anything that would kill that feeling, but it was too late. In a few moments he must have felt my cock swell because I distinctly remember him pulling it out away from my body and pushing my chest back so I lay flat against the table with his open palm possessively on my taut belly.

I came with his one hand holding my cock and his other hand spreading my cum onto my skin as it showered down on me. He rubbed in circles and swirls, and never stopped smiling.

I felt ill. I have never felt so violated before or since, and I don’t like to think about it. The fact that I can share this much lurid detail about it here is because I remember every horrible moment of it vividly, and right this moment I feel filthy like I need to go take a shower.

After that I got help from the club leaders, who banned the guy from the premises. He sent me a couple of notes that I ignored, and then he disappeared. I later learned that he was a low-level political operative for the Kentucky Republican Party. Family Values.

@IntoBBvisitor - I admire you for meeting up with your guy, keeping your arrangements, and showing him that he had no power to make you ashamed of what you are, or fearful of him. I had a couple of high school terrors who tormented me with “fag” for four years - if one of them were to show up where I’m hosting one day, I’m not quite sure what I would do - especially if it were one of them in particular.

It’s too bad, though, that you missed an opportunity - when he said, “I always knew what you were, surprise!” you could have said, “Yeah - I knew about you, too. Surprise!” 😉

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, CalebS said:

I've also had this experience of having sex with guys I don't like or find attractive. I'm still discerning so do find these encounters uncomfortable at times. Usually only see the guys once so let it go in general. Haven't fully embraced my cum dump role. Working on it 

I can understand you. I m not totally and accepting my role yet... Keep on working on it!

On 6/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

Some years ago, I came across one of my bullies from school on Grindr. This guy really made my school years a living hell together with two other of his pals.

Anyway, at first he didn't show his face on Grindr (mine was visible so he knew me from the beginning). His body was hot, his cock was big, we chatted for a while and in the discussion I said a lot about me being a sub bottom and that a I would gladly be his cumdump.

When he finally showed his face writing something like "I always knew what your were. surprise!" I was shocked but I had already said too much to erase everything and block him. Would have been stupid. I let him come over and sucked his cock and swallowed his load. He enjoyed it and the whole time he had that grin on his face. 

I can't say it was easy for me to find myself in this position in front of him but I did what I had to do, I did it good and in the end I was like happy he enjoyed my mouth.

He came back maybe 3 o 4 more times then never heard from him again.

Did any of you have this kind of experience with guys you don t appreciate or like ? 

i wonder what form his bullying took?  my sense is you are describing a guy who was closeted, ashamed of himself, and he transferred his self hate onto you?  Sort of like ef like ErosWired's abuser who had a career that reflected his self loathing.  i find it noteworthy that, in both cases, the 'bully' stopped when he found his self hate was not reciprocated.  

ErosWired's experience reads like rape to me, whereas you gave this guy submission on more than one occasion and a part of you enjoyed it.  

i think bullying is often an immature dom's way of acting out.  Sort of like the school yard kid who has a crush on a girl and walks up and hit's here because he doesn't know what to do with his feelings?  i had lots of bullies growing up. Over time i have come to see my own sub nature has always been there, from a very early age. i suspect that the same is true about dom guys, that the dom nature is in place early on, but they haven't grown into it?  

Then to be dom and gay can be a double hurdle for some. Thinking of the guy who abused ErosWired, he likely grew up in and was conditioned to self hate from an early age. i can see where it could be hard for a gay guy with a dom nature to come to an understanding and a place of self acceptance. Even in the year 2020, there's a strong cultural current that believes being gay is less than being straight. imagine  being gay, having a dom nature and having to reconcile with that? 

i participate in a couple of BDSM forums that have a mix of all types of identities (i.e., gay, straight, bi, etc.).  Some of the more established and stable D/s relationships i see are understood as symbiotic.  i've also met several gay Dom's who have (to my way of thinking) matured to a place of self acceptance and understanding where they realize they do not have to force or bully in order to find and receive submission.  Indeed, the more powerful expression and experience of Their nature is when submission is freely given by or seduced from a submissive.  

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There was one man a few years ago, when  the Louisville Bondage Club was active, who fixed his attention on me and made it his business to find out who I was, where I lived, where I worked, about my family, etc., and between club meets would drop me notes that said things like, “I wonder what your kids would think if they knew what you do up in Louisville at night?”

He never openly threatened anything, but whenever he would arrive at the venue, he would make a beeline for me, and I would spend the rest of the evening with his hands all over every fucking square inch of my body, and if I happened to be bound, his fingers found their way straight into my holes for long, invasive explorations. He licked his lips a lot.

I avoided him every chance I got, and he always seemed pissed if another Dom had me in use. He would hover around and never take his eyes off, and steal touches and nipple tweaks (which I hate) when he could.

It all came to a head one slow evening when attendance was low - oh boy, he had me all to himself. He literally cornered me back against a table and spent what felt like an hour scrubbing out the whole inside of my mouth with a big sloppy tongue. Then he pushed me backward over the end of the table and held me so I couldn’t get my balance, and reached down and slipped off the leather jock I was wearing.

It wasn’t that he hadn’t touched me there before - hell, fucking everybody had touched me there. But there was something about the way he did it, and the way he was pressing me down, the lurid gleam in his eyes in the dim light, and the way he kept licking his lips, that repulsed me. I did NOT want him to do anything to me, or give him anything.

But there was no one else anywhere near, and he was fully clothed And I was naked, and couldn’t get leverage to push myself up, and he started working my cock in some strange way such that very quickly I realized desperately that he was going to make me shoot whether I wanted to or not.

I tried to think of anything that would kill that feeling, but it was too late. In a few moments he must have felt my cock swell because I distinctly remember him pulling it out away from my body and pushing my chest back so I lay flat against the table with his open palm possessively on my taut belly.

I came with his one hand holding my cock and his other hand spreading my cum onto my skin as it showered down on me. He rubbed in circles and swirls, and never stopped smiling.

I felt ill. I have never felt so violated before or since, and I don’t like to think about it. The fact that I can share this much lurid detail about it here is because I remember every horrible moment of it vividly, and right this moment I feel filthy like I need to go take a shower.

After that I got help from the club leaders, who banned the guy from the premises. He sent me a couple of notes that I ignored, and then he disappeared. I later learned that he was a low-level political operative for the Kentucky Republican Party. Family Values.

@IntoBBvisitor - I admire you for meeting up with your guy, keeping your arrangements, and showing him that he had no power to make you ashamed of what you are, or fearful of him. I had a couple of high school terrors who tormented me with “fag” for four years - if one of them were to show up where I’m hosting one day, I’m not quite sure what I would do - especially if it were one of them in particular.

It’s too bad, though, that you missed an opportunity - when he said, “I always knew what you were, surprise!” you could have said, “Yeah - I knew about you, too. Surprise!” 😉

If he had showed me his face before I certainly wouldn't have met him nor showed him who I was. Too humiliating. When I saw him I had already said too much compromising stuff so I went all the way. Wasn't easy but he s a top and so hot. If he comes back I would be more than happy.

I don't think I've ever dealt with a bully, but there was one guy I met  one time through a mutual friend, he was such an asshole, one of those bro-dude douchebag types, super arrogant and obnoxious. I couldn't stand being around him...but my friend seemed to always bring him around. One time my friend came over my place to have a few drinks and ended up bringing him....one thing Led to another and I ended up outside on my patio with him railing my hole while my friend was passed out on my couch inside. He was such a hot fuck, his cock was huge, like 8.5 and really girthy. We exchanged numbers after that and we fucked at least 2-3 times a month till he moved to the west coast...I tried to contact him to see how he was doing... but he told me there's no point in speaking if he's not gonna be using my ass. 

• Like 4

On 6/26/2020 at 7:06 AM, Barebackbottomm said:

I don't think I've ever dealt with a bully, but there was one guy I met  one time through a mutual friend, he was such an asshole, one of those bro-dude douchebag types, super arrogant and obnoxious. I couldn't stand being around him...but my friend seemed to always bring him around. One time my friend came over my place to have a few drinks and ended up bringing him....one thing Led to another and I ended up outside on my patio with him railing my hole while my friend was passed out on my couch inside. He was such a hot fuck, his cock was huge, like 8.5 and really girthy. We exchanged numbers after that and we fucked at least 2-3 times a month till he moved to the west coast...I tried to contact him to see how he was doing... but he told me there's no point in speaking if he's not gonna be using my ass. 

I recognize myself here... It s a little bit frustrating in the end that after having behaved like assholes they just decide they don t fuck you anymore. That s the deal I guess...

• Upvote 1

Happened twice.

WAs in a dark room getting fucked , the guy was about to cum and said, I have wanted this so long., ran into the boyfriend of a guy I dislike . HE smiled a me and shook his cock.  every time I see him and his boys friend they blow air kisses and stroke their cocks.

The second time cut through a park on the way home and was cruised by a work colleague., he had on a baseball gap and stayed in the shadows.  Cut into the bushes and the guy went to work  Didn'trealize who it was until he started using my name and telling me how much he enjoyed fucking my ass . He fucked me once more at work in the toilet 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1