Douching problem- help please

Question,,,,I have a 30 yr old FB who douches every morning in case me, his husband or anyone else wants to fuck/fist him. I told him I’m concerned this practice would somehow fuck up his ability to shit on his own. If someone douches every day for 8 years wouldn’t it effect your ability to shit without it? I know this is a stupid question but I am concerned about him.

What about multiple days of being fucked like at Pig Week. I am sort of concerned about being clean and ready for a good time as there are parties every night.

I plan on doing other things (non sex) during the day and probably not getting a whole lot of sleep, so when is the question???

Most of the parties start at 8 pm but the later the better is probably better, so when to clean out and how to do it for 5 days straight?

First time at an event like this.

Edited by CumNmeNow
Punctuation

• 2 weeks later...

CumNmeNow — simply follow the advice already provided in this thread:

1) Probiotic

2) Fiber supplement (2-3 grams multiple times a day, avoiding meds)

3) Imodium Multisymptom (roughly 1 hour before douching)

4) Fewer meals without reducing calories.  Some people use protein drinks or similar during play weeks.

Versholefun — Regular douching isn’t unhealthy nor risky.  Your friend should be fine. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 11/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, Versholefun said:

Question,,,,I have a 30 yr old FB who douches every morning in case me, his husband or anyone else wants to fuck/fist him. I told him I’m concerned this practice would somehow fuck up his ability to shit on his own. If someone douches every day for 8 years wouldn’t it effect your ability to shit without it? I know this is a stupid question but I am concerned about him.

I've douched every morning for 20 years without any ill effects that I am aware of. When I am traveling and don't have the facilities to do this, I still have regular bowel movements without any issue. I also regularly take fiber supplements which helps with being clean. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1