Douching problem- help please

Guest SkinGearhead

It took me a decade to finally get a great routine.  I only eat lunch and dinner at the same time everyday.  A tbs of psyllium fiber 2 hours after each meal.  I give myself an enema a day. I take a dump everyday at 5am, that's the first meal from the day prior.  I need to clean the second meal out.  With a showershot, I do one 15s washout, 3x 45s, 3x 30s, 1x15s then quick 5s washes.  That takes about an hour each morning, with push ups and situps between the washes.

I usually vacuum pump my ass for an hour afterwards, plug myself and go to work.  I only remove plugs for sex or cleaning out. I'm then always ready for action.

I don’t think there is a standard time to get cleaned out, I use the bulb and sometimes takes me like 15 min and sometimes more like 45 to 1 hour, and usually stay clean until next day.  
Another bottom cumdump once told me he take anti diarrhea one or 2 hours before getting his ass douche and that will keep him clean for very long time I don’t know if that really works I’ve never tried myself. 
But what I do is I use the bulb as many times as needed until water comes out clean then I wait 5 minutes and I use a dildo and fuck my ass as I know the tops will, if dildo comes clean then I know I good to go 😉 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 11/2/2020 at 1:58 PM, subpig00 said:

One thing I'm very curious about is: What do people do when they have a boyfriend? Do you douche every single day for him? Do you together decide on certain days? Or does a relationship mean he doesn't get very turned off with undouched anymore and goes in whenever he feels like it? I mean, even though 1 hour on average is ok, I can't spend the rest of my life douching for an hour everyday if I had a husband or something

Yes, I douche everyday for my daily fuck with my man (standard cock size). It generally takes around 1 hour, for for what I would call a "mid-deep" douching, ensuring I can get fucked at least once or twice in the oncoming 4 hours, I would say. But I prefer always to have a quick refresh before action, to make sure my colon is still clean.

When I' m planning to have a session as a cumdump, I do a deep douching + dildo check.

I take only 2 meals a day, with spyllium fibers in between.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m mostly a top however one of my fist buds did want to fuck me one day and so he took me into the bathroom, gave me a demo on how he douched and then told me to try it. One hour later I am still trying to expel the water from inside me, finally nothing else comes out…. Until he shoves his quite large cock up my arse and the floodgates opened, that was a very short fuck and the last time I douched!

In all honesty, I am appreciative of bottom’s who clean out, but in 30 years and thousands of guys, a high percentage being cruising or club toilets and who have been unlikely to have douched first, I’ve only ever had one or two dirt issues and nothing a discrete pack of wet wipes didn’t sort out - there was one notable exception to that, but who in their right minds goes looking for cock after they had a bout of diarrhoea?

From my experience I have tended to find a bottom douching is only really needed in a fisting session, so any bottoms who are struggling with douching, relax, don’t give yourself a complex over it and just carry a little pack of wet wipes in case. Sex should be enjoyable for both parties, it shouldn’t cause you douching related anxiety as last thing us tops want are a worried bottom who is too concerned as to whether they are squeaky clean and are not enjoying themselves.

• 3 months later...

An update, in case anyone having the same problem reads all this in the future:

It turns out I have IBS-D. Sex related stress, amongst other anxieties, make me shit a lot hah. Psyllium and stuff  do nothing.
On antidepressants daily. Tried topping even, definitely not my thing.
Now Imodium is my friend before and after douching. And I'll just have to get used to long douching sessions. It's usually an hour, and then another half to play with myself and make 100% sure I'm all clean.
It's unfair, but hey, that's how life is. Tops love my cunt, and I love getting bred, so I'll just live with this inconvenience.
Thank you all for your help.

Edited by subpig00

Damn…so sorry.  Consider doing a food journal and slowly introducing different foods every couple of days to discover your food triggers.  You should still consider psyllium, but you’ll need more than most to be effective.  It’ll coat your gut to help protect it from diarrhea.

You can also trying fasting for a day.  Unfortunately that’s not an option for spontaneous sex, but then again neither is two hours of douching.  Friends of mine with IBS start fasting Thursday to be ready for the weekend.

I hope you find solutions that work for you & hope you have lots of fun!

Edited by PlayfulPup

17 hours ago, PlayfulPup said:

Damn…so sorry.  Consider doing a food journal and slowly introducing different foods every couple of days to discover your food triggers.  You should still consider psyllium, but you’ll need more than most to be effective.  It’ll coat your gut to help protect it from diarrhea.

You can also trying fasting for a day.  Unfortunately that’s not an option for spontaneous sex, but then again neither is two hours of douching.  Friends of mine with IBS start fasting Thursday to be ready for the weekend.

I hope you find solutions that work for you & hope you have lots of fun!

Thanks. 
Yes I did all that 🙂 I have only a few food triggers, and without them I'm still shitting loads, as my IBS is mostly psychological.

As it is now, I'm getting enough sex. As you said fasting would only work for a session that was planned ahead. But my long douches also work for those. My problem is not being able to have spontaneous action, which fasting wouldn't help with too. I don't think fasting for days just in case sex might happen is sensible or healthy. At least not for me 🙂 

I'll just continue this way, and hope the time it takes gets less and less in the future...

Thanks, I'll reconsider psyllium. But really I shit all day long, 5-6 times. So don't know what amount of psyllium can help hah

• 1 month later...

I guess I should also add that now I have discovered psyllium husks were making it even worse for me. They didn't help with my problem at all, didn't solidify my shit, or regulate or slow it down. Just no change there, low or high dosage: no difference.

But what I noticed that once I stopped taking them, in a few days my cramps stopped. I still have IBS and I always will most probably. But those horrible cramps were gone when I stopped taking psyllium husks. 

On 9/1/2021 at 5:43 AM, CumDump79 said:

Yes, I douche everyday for my daily fuck with my man (standard cock size). It generally takes around 1 hour, for for what I would call a "mid-deep" douching, ensuring I can get fucked at least once or twice in the oncoming 4 hours, I would say. But I prefer always to have a quick refresh before action, to make sure my colon is still clean.

When I' m planning to have a session as a cumdump, I do a deep douching + dildo check.

I take only 2 meals a day, with spyllium fibers in between.

Hi CumDump79, can you explain what you mean by “mid-deep” douching?

On 9/1/2021 at 5:00 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Sex should be enjoyable for both parties, it shouldn’t cause you douching related anxiety as last thing us tops want are a worried bottom who is too concerned as to whether they are squeaky clean and are not enjoying themselves.

You sound like the sort of Top with enough experience and maturity to be able to take sex as it comes, in a sensible and open frame of mind. If all Tops were like you, there mightn’t be quite so much angst when it comes to cleanout. Unfortunately, bottoms contend with the whole range of potential reactions to any reminder of the hole’s primary function, and there’s no way of knowing if the new Top you’re about to encounter is one of the touchy ones.

On Saturday I hotel hosted, and as always I did a complete cleanout prior. There was nothing in my gut, water clear. The first Top to use me had a decent-sized cock, and it wasn’t long before he was ramming me wet, and fucking enough air into me that it was coming out on the out-thrust.

On the second sound of air escaping from my cunt, he stopped.

“Something wrong?” I asked.

”The odor,” he said.

”Odor?”

”The fart odor.”

There was no odor. No smell of flatulence; there was nothing in me to smell bad. It was all in his imagination, because he got squicked by farts.

You never know what you’re going to get, but in my experience, when you do get one who’s got a thing about dung, he’s got a thing about it. It’s far better not to take a risk, and just avoid any unpleasantness by cleaning out. The key, and one you really only pick up from personal experience, is how much to clean out for a particular activity.

• Upvote 1

I have been lucky to not have had an accident during breeding. Queefing happens though. I don’t smell anything and if my top does he never says anything either. I would hope they a top would understand that a bottoms sex organ does double duty and it is possible. I have been in group settings where bottoms (usually new) under estimate a man’s power when breeding and have an accident. Most tops I have seen just roll with it. 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
40 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

You sound like the sort of Top with enough experience and maturity to be able to take sex as it comes, in a sensible and open frame of mind. If all Tops were like you, there mightn’t be quite so much angst when it comes to cleanout. Unfortunately, bottoms contend with the whole range of potential reactions to any reminder of the hole’s primary function, and there’s no way of knowing if the new Top you’re about to encounter is one of the touchy ones.

I’d much rather just use a wet wipe after a good fuck than have a bottom all tense and on edge. Last thing I want during a fuck is the bottom fretting, I want him to be enjoying my cock slamming his arse hard, hitting the right spots and having a good time. I get a lot of enjoyment from the reaction of the bottom as I am working his hole (whether using my cock or my hand) and want him to enjoy the sensations as much as I am enjoying giving them to him. In top mode I get a lot of pleasure playing with a hole, and frankly as the saying goes “shit happens”, but if it does then it also just washes off.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You never know what you’re going to get, but in my experience, when you do get one who’s got a thing about dung, he’s got a thing about it. It’s far better not to take a risk, and just avoid any unpleasantness by cleaning out. The key, and one you really only pick up from personal experience, is how much to clean out for a particular activity.

Amen, @ErosWired, this is so true.

Many men with this aversion are usually going to avoid anal altogether - so hopefully it reduces the number of guys who shame a bottom when the accident happens.

The challenge is for the guys who are averse to shit or shit-smells and yet ALSO want to fuck ass...I don't know what to tell those guys, except to man-up and deal with it.

• Moderators
On 12/26/2021 at 5:23 AM, subpig00 said:

Thanks, I'll reconsider psyllium. But really I shit all day long, 5-6 times. So don't know what amount of psyllium can help hah

With my bowels, I find that there's a significant difference between powdered psyllium (Metamucil et al) and whole psyllium husks (Now brand is what I use, available at Trader Joe's). The whole ones are much better at accreting into a solid mass and sticking everything else in there together with them.

• Like 2