Fuzzypup

Driving from pa to seymore CT on Friday.

Hey guys, traveling from Pennsylvania, through lower new York, and into seymore CT on Friday, and back. Was wondering if there is anyone looking to drop a load in a traveler, or if there are any good baths or saunas that are on the way. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MidMid
      Handsome late 30’s. Looking for advice, tips and maybe buddies to travel and explore. Wckr: MidMid. 
    • By Masc4HoleDamage
      Me: masculine, sane, educated, good looking mid 30s 
      YOU: Good looking and under 45 and WILLING TO DAMAGE THIS HOLE

Can travel or facilitate travel for the right guy. 

• By Hot4urload
      Who wants to hookup with me and film a hot sex video? I know I do. I live in Lancaster Pennsylvania.  I can host or travel within 60 miles from Lancaster.  That would include,  Delaware,  Marland,  new Jersey and other areas.  Now I'm that in the closet straight acting submissive cum hungry cocksucking bottom whore who has a girlfriend but she doesn't know that her boyfriend  sneaks around behind her back and hooks up with random strangers for some mild to wild hot no string action . If I travel to you and you can't host.  Let's split the cost of a hotel room.  I love for you to hold a video camera and film me sucking your cock.  I'mpopper friendly and like dominate verbal alpha guys who are just looking for a hungry mouth to use  a throat to fuck and a face or throat to dump a hot thick load of cum all over.  I might be that straight guy to my girlfriend, family and friends but I'll be that cock whore we all like to use.  I would also like to be the face in a bukakke video.  So cum 1 cum all and watch me deepthroat every inch of your cock 

• By SpunSacramentoSun
      Hey Im available all weekend in Sacramento im hosting.  Looking for bottoms and tops but mainly someone who I can have fun with.
    • By insatiablebot
      I am looking at hotel options in Manhattan (preferably mid town) where one can stay without worrying about security checking key cards/IDs of tops who'd come to fill up my fleshy bouncy ass with their loads.
      Any fellow bottom sluts who've arranged similar anon scenes for themselves in a Manhattan hotel where security wasn't an indue and all the tops could come up to your room and drop their load into you without any logistical issues? Please help

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.