After I was first pozzed in February 2006, I went to STD clinic for the test: the result was not satisfying. I was still neg. Although the doctor advised me to be prudent and practice safe sex, I immediately began searching for a guy who would poz me.

It didn't took to much time and I found one. He was a Skaterboy and all of 22 years old. In the beginning I thought he might be a fake, but then he wanted to exchange telephone numbers. We made a date for later the same day. Several hours had to pass before we could get together, so we spoke by telephone a couple of times. I guess he was testing me to make sure I wouldn't flake-out. Little did he appreciate how badly I wanted his poz load, so I was prepared to follow-through with his directions, however unlikely they seemed.

At the appointed hour, I was in my bed, naked, douched, and showered, with a blindfold across my eyes. The front door was unlocked (although closed). I was naturally nervous when the doorbell rang. Was it Skaterboy or another chance visitor? Perhaps my mother was in the vicinity and choose this inopportune moment to drop by! I heard the door open and close, and the deadbolt shooting home. Good. No chance of an accidental visitor. I then heard footsteps on the staircase. They came closer and closer, entered the bedroom. He was here.

I then recognized the soft smell of poppers. He hold the bottle under my nose and asked: "Well, are you sure you wanna be pozzed?" After some seconds of reflecting I whispered "Yes, I am." He pushed me into position saying only "Open your mouth, bitch." His rock-hard pozzer was demanding entrance. He clearly wanted to be blown, and I was happy to provide the service. Besides, his poz cock tasted fantastic.

After I pleasured him for a few minutes, he apparently decided to move to the next stage of the pozzing, because he withdrew from my mouth. Within seconds I was treated to the sensation of his tongue laving my crack and digging around my ass lips. Sweet! He was apparently very experienced, because he rimmed me very well. I moaned loudly to register my pleasure. This seemed to animate him because he entered deeper and deeper with his tongue, his spit thoroughly lubricating me. I was ready.

Then he again held the poppers under my nose saying "Sniff again baby." I sniffed, but but he apparently thought I would need more, so he insisted I take an additional huff or two. Then I felt his lubed poz cock entering my hole. It was a mix of pain, horniness and mental connection. It also felt wonderful.

He fucked me hard and deep and I registered how readily my hole had opened-up for him, almost as if my hole itself was desperate to be pozzed. A moment of pain shot through my body as he began to pound harder, but he was quick to remark "Sorry, if hurts, buddy, but you said you wanted my poz cum, and you will get it!" He fucked deeper and harder and I only felt horny and wanted him to poz me and started to beg for his poz cum: "Give me your load! I want your poz load! You fucking pig! Poz me!"

He paused briefly to have me sniff poppers once more, three times per nostril, deeply inhaled. "You want it bitch?" he asked and I replied "Fuck yeah, man! Poz me!" He then he pulled away my blindfold in one quick motion, and I could see: he was truly as cute as on the photo he had sent. In the same moment he groaned: "Here you are bitch" and pushed his poz cock deep inside, his cum blowing deep up my hole.

I was in heaven. I could feel his warm juice soaking into my body. My mind and body were throughly sated. He stayed in position for a a minute or two, undoubtedly catching his breath. He wiggled his cock a bit before he pulled out. His cock was slimy and bloody; he smiled saying "Well, I think you have got it." I think so too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...