Bottoms cumming hands free

fagclit87

Curious how tops feel when a bottom cums hands free? Lately, when using my dildo or getting fucked, I have cum without touching or stroking my little dick. Essentially, if I keep my thumb applying pressure in my lower abdomen (just above my dick) and then two fingers underneath my balls (in my taint region), while plowing myself with a dildo or getting fucked (usually missionary and legs up), I can eventually cum without touching or stroking my little fag dick. 

Curious if other bottoms cum hands free from penetration? And curious how tops feel when a bottom cums hands free?

• Like 1

As a top, I love it when a bottom cums hands-free because their insides milk my dick while they cum and I love that feeling. Plus, whenever a bottom has cum hands-free with me inside them, it hits them like a jolt of the strongest poppers; they gaze at me so appreciatively as their bodies give over into that carnal, animalistic place where their every thought and movement is about getting my seed. I fucking love that when it happens with one of my boys. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Bearbarenyc said:

As a top, I love it when a bottom cums hands-free because their insides milk my dick while they cum and I love that feeling. Plus, whenever a bottom has cum hands-free with me inside them, it hits them like a jolt of the strongest poppers; they gaze at me so appreciatively as their bodies give over into that carnal, animalistic place where their every thought and movement is about getting my seed. I fucking love that when it happens with one of my boys. 

I can definitely relate! When I have cum hands free, I usually need to hold on to his arms or chest or back. I swear I become like a bitch in heat and my toes are curling, knowing his big cock is literally fucking the cum out of me makes me go nuts. The sensations on the top's cock must be intense and more likely to cum at that point too. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fagclit87 said:

I can definitely relate! When I have cum hands free, I usually need to hold on to his arms or chest or back. I swear I become like a bitch in heat and my toes are curling, knowing his big cock is literally fucking the cum out of me makes me go nuts. The sensations on the top's cock must be intense and more likely to cum at that point too. 

Love to see your fag dick shooting cum while I’m dumping my seed deep inside you, painting your guts and getting you fucking wet pregnant. 

3F0C9160-5D3F-4499-8858-4841D38588CC.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bearbarenyc said:

Love to see your fag dick shooting cum while I’m dumping my seed deep inside you, painting your guts and getting you fucking wet pregnant. 

3F0C9160-5D3F-4499-8858-4841D38588CC.jpeg

Fuck yes! Your cock looks big and thick. My fag dicklet when erect is about 3 inches and thin. How big is yours? 

I would love to carry your sperm babies, painting my guts white. I bet you shoot huge strings of cum whereas I tend to dribble when I cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I cum several times both ways though rare, hands free more times when using a toy.  Came hands free couple times while with a a real dyck, first time it happened was one of the best feelings.  Tops I been with either love it, or care less (those that don't care just see me as a hole anyway 🤤, which turns me the fuck on)

2 hours ago, fagclit87 said:

and then two fingers underneath my balls (in my taint region), while plowing myself with a dildo

Strictly speaking, a man’s cock continues inward well past his balls and constitutes most of what one would call a taint, so those two fingers are technically helping out... 😉

I’m just teasing with you, there’s a totally different feeling when you can actually watch your whole cock suddenly swell all by itself, then start pumping on its own.

I once had a hypnotist put me in trance so successfully that he was able to make me have a full-body ejaculating orgasm that shot over my head, with my arms and legs spread out.

One thing that is on my please-I’ll-do-anything wish list is to be forced to ejaculate while in suspension bondage. I imagine that that orgasm, with my body already tensioned out, would be extremely intense. I just have to find a Top willing to fuck me in suspension.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Strictly speaking, a man’s cock continues inward well past his balls and constitutes most of what one would call a taint, so those two fingers are technically helping out... 😉

Ha! Fair enough, mister. Technically my thumb and fingers were just applying pressure in those areas and not stroking or moving so the difference in feeling of cumming while pounding my pussy with my dildo versus cumming while jerking off my dicklet was appreciable. 

12 hours ago, fagclit87 said:

Curious how tops feel when a bottom cums hands free? Lately, when using my dildo or getting fucked, I have cum without touching or stroking my little dick. Essentially, if I keep my thumb applying pressure in my lower abdomen (just above my dick) and then two fingers underneath my balls (in my taint region), while plowing myself with a dildo or getting fucked (usually missionary and legs up), I can eventually cum without touching or stroking my little fag dick. 

Curious if other bottoms cum hands free from penetration? And curious how tops feel when a bottom cums hands free?

god damn so jealous of you! I want to cum like this more than anything. makes you a true faggot

• Like 2

10 hours ago, fagclit87 said:

Fuck yes! Your cock looks big and thick. My fag dicklet when erect is about 3 inches and thin. How big is yours? 

I would love to carry your sperm babies, painting my guts white. I bet you shoot huge strings of cum whereas I tend to dribble when I cum.

wow! you truly are a faggot if your erect clit is THAT tiny. no need to ever use it again

• Like 2

On 7/9/2020 at 12:04 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I have only cum hands free a few times when the item--cock or toy or hand--was of sufficient size to do the job. I can't do it every time but I have loved the sensation when it has happened.

Can't cum hands free every time, or even the most times. But when it happens, it's intense and really good experience.

i've come hands free from my cock a few times when getting fucked. Psychologically, i fantasize about a relationship with a Top where penetrative orgasm  is the only kind of orgasm i have.  i love the idea of being dependent on a Top for my pleasure, giving Him that control. 

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

The one really good thing to result from this lock-down, is stumbling on a consistent way to cum, hands free. It was something I started doing with a good size, vibrator 9 x 6, caging my cock, so I can't touch it, and hitting the poppers vigorously during this process.  I was not even out to attempt a hands-free cum experience, I was just looking for alternatives through this covid 19 crises.  Once while doing this, I felt a real surge, and something that felt close to a cock orgasm, and noticed my pre-cum just turned to regular cum. The best thing about it is, you can keep doing it, its not like the orgasm from your cock, where you experience that loss of interest, and the come-down phase, no pun intended. 

The experience is enhanced if you can have a fuck-bud talk dirty to you over the phone, while doing this.  

Edited by FinalDL2021
grammer