Who taught you to jack off?

Guest MattDillan

I figured out the mechanical process by accident: rubbing, wow feels good, then went into absolute panic because I thought I peed myself.

It wasn't until I was 13 or 14 when I was taught how to make it great. I discovered 18+ chat rooms, and decided to take a peek into the gay rooms for what I understood at the time as curiosity. Tons of guys would just post "open cam" in the chat. I checked a few out, and it was just guys jacking off. A number of younger guys like me were also in these chat rooms, and I had a webcam, so I decided to go for it (and needless to say this is exactly why these chat rooms were shut down). After a few sessions I got a message asking me if I'd do a private show. He told me he was going to give instructions, and I was to follow them exactly.

The first "lessons" taught me how to edge, how to recognize how far I could push myself before cumming, even some orgasm denial play. Then we moved on to playing with my ass, giving myself facials, eating my own cum. Once I had everything put together he had me put on shows for these chat rooms, I loved every second of it.

Little did I know he was awakening something inside me that I wouldn't discover until much, much later.

• Like 2

Guest Magrade

iv seen a video of a father/son video jerking  each other off...i was a young teen at the time so it made me pretty hard and iv just started doing what they where doing to him...it was pretty intense...

Edited by Magrade

Like most, mine was through self discovery but I don’t remember what age I was. 

I found my technique of laying on my front and rubbing my cock rapidly between my legs gave me great feelings of initially what was a dry orgasm.  Eventually leading to producing cum which required more creative method of dealing with the subsequent mess. 
I remember using this rubbing method between my legs for a long time before discovering more usual ways.

I used to lie on the floor on a towel before showering in my parents ensuite and rubbing one out, until one night I got caught, when one of my sisters was sent to tell me to get out of the shower for taking too long.  (I came up with some lame excuse about trying to fix the shower screen door). 
Privacy was difficult as there weren’t any locks on doors inside our house so my sister would have seen me laying totally naked on the floor. 

That was the last time I used my parents ensuite for showering and took better care to ensure that future adventures were done in private.

As a horny teen needing regular private time, I eventually worked out that I could remove the door knob in my bedroom and pull out the rod between the inside and outside door knobs, which effectively disabled the outside door knob. 

• 4 months later...

I cannot remember a time when I didn't stroke my cock regularly...I think I must have been born with my erection in my fist. During summer vacation following 5th grade, I convinced most of my little friends to get naked and do it with me in the woods. We had a little club and met to stroke and suck each other frequently. None of them could make their little hairless dicks spurt either. I always stroked my dick at night, on my way to sleep, and at age 11, my older brother who recently moved back in with us (long story) lie in the lower bunk and would scream to Mom about me shaking the bed. Looking back, I'm sure she was amused by it, but she'd simply tell me to stop shaking the bed. By that age, I was having dry orgasms, even though I had no idea that's what was happening. I just knew I couldn't quit till I got that feeling. I learned to stroke real slowly, so as not to shake the bed. It took a long time, but I'd eventually get there. Nothing like learning about edging at a young age! Just before 6th grade started, while jerking with my little friends in the woods, that feeling grabbed me. I screamed out, "It's happening!" and pushed myself to continue. The feeling was so intense that I usually had to quit for fear of actually seriously hurting myself, but being watched closely by my friends, I was compelled to keep up the show. My mouth was open wide, my face contorted, my knees bent and legs shaking while my abs tightened so much it looked like there was a two-inch pipe just below the skin connecting my chest to pubis. I stroked my four-inch erection hard and fast, and was rewarded with a couple of crystal clear spurts. It was so smooth and slippery between my fingers and over the head of my cock. My little friends were impressed and determined to make their own juice after that. By the end of following summer, most of them were also successful. Our newly discovered game was to squirt on each other's cocks and use it for lube. Fun days.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I taught myself to masturbate just by experimenting. But it was my "Daddy" (friend's dad) who showed me how to get the most out of masturbation but more importantly he taught me how best to masturbate him although he mostly shot in my ass or mouth.

Guest dustysawblades

When I was in 1st - 2nd grade, my neighborhood friend told me that he had learned how to massage his dick, and that he could teach me. So he gave me a handjob, and it felt really good. Eventually, he started blowing me which felt even better. We soon told our other friends about this, and before we knew it, we literally were doing group sucking/rimming/etc. with each other. I ended up cumming a few years later, but even before I could it felt amazing, and I knew that I wanted to experience this sort of thing for the rest of my life.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:35 PM, bihairy said:

Guess I was 12 or 13 and was in the bathtub.  When I rubbed my cock it felt really good.  So, I did it more and more.  All of a sudden I shot this white stuff out.  It felt amazing and I loved it.  It scared me too because I didn't know what that stuff was.  But it felt amazing and I wanted to do it again!!

The same thing with me.  I remember worrying that I broke something. 

• Like 1

I was thought by my then my best friend who showed me how to masturbate and he was also my first sex experience who fucked me and turn me into the slut that i am today.

Sadly, I learned by myself! So jealous of all those lucky guys that got some help from a buddy:)
Like every guy I found out it felt good to play with my dick and had heard those terms like jack off, cum, sperm, masturbate but didn't really know what to expect. Started precumming when I was about 11, still didn't know how to "get myself there." Then that amazing day when I was 12 and that first load of cum shot out of my dick. Best fucking day of my life.:)

On 8/6/2020 at 3:42 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

- my husband and I went to bed, so I started spanking it quietly, but it rocked the bed and he wanted to know "Who put a quarter in YOU?" 

Great line!

I want to meet your husband.