My Ex Breeds Me, and My Boy

My Ex Breeds Me, and My Boy

Chapter 1. 

My ex was a real asshole, a conservative Republican and terribly condescending. That’s why we broke up. But, before that, we had four great years where he fucked me silly with his thick eight-inch cock. He was greek and his body was covered in hair, even the lower part of his cock shaft. I missed the way his shaft hair would tickle my hole when he fucked me deeply. Anyway, that was a decade ago, and my boy and I are very happy together. 

My boy is exclusively a bottom so I don’t get to take his cock ever, and rarely anyone else’s. I had complained to my boy about it, and he just rolled his eyes. He had a nice cock, but he wasn’t interested in fucking me, or anyone else, with it. What he was into was getting fucked by big dicks. It got both of us off stretching out his hole and sharing it with buddies. One night after pummeling him with a friend, he was still hard and I sucked his cock for a few minutes before raising up and trying to lower myself down onto it. He pulled away and told me to be patient. He said, ‘maybe we should find a top to fuck us both? If so, I have just the guy in mind….’ I grinned wondering what he was planning. I asked a few times in the spring, but he always told me, ‘I’ll let you know when he’s around, ok,’ winking at me every time. 

Last summer, my ex was going to be in town for a conference. We texted occasionally, and he messaged me saying he wanted to catch up and bury the hatchet. The second night of the conference, he messaged me saying he was free for dinner. I texted my boy and told him that my ex was in town and I’d love to catch up with him. My boy asked if I was going to get him to fuck me, and I said no, that his politics were just too toxic. My boy reminded me, ‘everyone deserves a second chance,’ so I agreed to meet with my ex. I asked if my boy wanted to join, and he suggested that it may be better to catch up with him one-on-one first, and if it went well, maybe invite him over another night to share a bottle of wine. I thanked my boy and texted my ex. 

My ex blew off a client dinner and we met up in a gay sports bar. I swooned when I saw him. My ex was a bit balder, but still ruggedly handsome and tall, but he’d lost a lot of weight  and was left seemed concentrated on his belly and sagging butt, beautiful even through his khakis. I knew in a second that he had converted and was now POZ. 

We sat at the counter facing the street with the garage door façade opened up to the outdoor sidewalk. He loosened his expensive looking tie and took off his blazer. I loved seeing his burly chest fur peeking out against that crisp white business shirt. 

By our third longneck beer, he’d told me about playing the field after we’d broken up and experimenting with bottoming, and he hadn’t mentioned politics once. He’d fallen for a hung top who loved to fuck him just so he could watch my ex’s big hard cock swinging around. I asked if he was the one who POZZED him, and his jaw dropped. ‘Can you tell,’ he asked, sort of dejectedly. I told him he looked great, and I’d still take his load, any time in fact. He grinned and told me he wasn’t on meds at the moment and I just nodded. My ex took a deep breath. 

He mashed his mustachioed mouth to mine and kissed me hard, groping my butt, lifting me off the barstool. I melted into his furry pecs, and he scooped me up into his arms and we sauntered out the door. We giggled asking ‘your place or mine?’ We decided to go to his hotel just in case my boy was home.

We tumbled into his suite and he tore off my clothes. My ex ate my ass and slapped his raw POZ cock against my butt. He bent over and tried to jam his tongue into my hole. It had been so long since anyone paid attention to me there that I moaned instantly. He used spit, his glorious tongue and his fingers to open me up and get me slick. After a few minutes, he slapped that big hairy dick against me and slowly pressed his bare helmet into me. I could hear the ‘plop’ as he entered me to the glans. He took his time going deeper until my hole tickled with his shaft hair. 

I reached back and grabbed my ex’s hips, savoring the sensation of being well and truly opened up. He rocked his hips and let his inches move in and out of me. He started very deep, and then moved further and further out with each stroke. He knew just how I needed to be used. 

I lay there, with my face sideways into the mattress, ass up, back arched, knees spread. I could see my hard cock bouncing with a footlong pearl of precum reaching closer and closer to the mattress. My ex railed me. After about twenty minutes of enjoying the abuse, I needed to tap out. He grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and pressed my arched back lower. ‘You’ll get a break when I’m ready!’ I looked up at him. He’d never spoken to me that way before. He smacked me on the cheek and told me, ‘I’m not stopping until I breed your hole!’ And he kept his word. He jackhammered my ass, reshaping it into his freshly cunted hole, perfectly sized to make his big dick feel good. 

He didn’t slow down before cumming, nor did he ask me if I wanted it. He just blew six or seven spurts of POZ seed into my guts. He kept up his pace until I hard my ass squelching and burping his cum. 

My ex slowly pulled out of me, and a torrent of his seed followed. He grabbed his phone and took a few pics. I heard the ‘whoosh’ as he sent them. He slid back into me and took a few snaps of his cock splitting me open. I groaned as he worked his load deeper into me. My phone buzzed. I thought he had texted them to me. 

My ex pulled out and tossed me my phone from my hastily discarded jeans. The text was from my boy. ‘LOOKS LIKE THAT TOP IS IN TOWN. HAVE FUN TONIGHT. CAN WE SHARE A BOTTLE OF WINE TOMORROW?’ 

I was about to text my boy back when my phone received the pics, that my ex had sent to my boy. I looked at my ex, and he just sneered at me. My phone jingled again as I got anther text from my boy, ‘CAN WE SHARE HIS POZ LOADS TOMORROW?’ 

To be continued…

2018-09-12 21.30.59.jpg

2018-09-17 14.53.45.jpg

• Like 28
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 3