Favorite online sex sites

RawPozLust

To be honest, I don't bother with the apps as much as I did. You can waste a whole night and not get a meet. Much better to drive to the local cruising spot, sauna, or head to somewhere like Hampstead or The Vault, where the chance of success is 100x better. 

On 10/21/2021 at 7:15 AM, 1hornyjohn said:

You've summed the situation brilliantly Andy.

All the action I get nowadays is at sauna or places like SBN the Vault The Bunker or, when it finally stops fucking raining!, the Heath.

Absolutely agree with both @AirmaxUK and @1hornyjohn here. I've always done better in 'real life' meets than on the apps.

I have met a couple of guys via apps but usually several days, weeks or even months after starting to chat. Saying that a couple have now become regular meets.

Saunas, sex clubs, cruising areas definitely more successful, I even have better success picking up on the street, trains, buses than apps and if wearing one of my T-shirts with RAW on it (see my pic), then it's always BB too without discussion!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RawUK said:

I even have better success picking up on the street, trains, buses than apps and if wearing one of my T-shirts with RAW on it (see my pic), then it's always BB too without discussion!

Besides hanging out here, I'm really into Photography and follow Jared Polin on YouTube. His catchphrase is "I Shoot RAW" (as opposed to JPEG) and he sells t-shirts on his website with various designs that say "I Shoot Raw". He won't ship to the UK but I got a few shipped to a friend in the US and then sent across. They certainly attract all kinds of attention even in the local Tesco's! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, alwaysready said:

bbrt is okay; nkp is hard core. love it

I'm on both and NKP is definitely the hard core site, and like you...I love it

So an interesting sub question is of the online websites and apps which do you pay for and which do you just use at the free level?

Which ones are worth paying for? Why?

A quick survey of their costs for an annual subscription based on today's currency conversion rates:

• Grindr: £87
  • Squirt: £73
  • Scruff: £60
  • Recon: £56
  • NKP: £55
  • BBRT: £44

• Thanks 2

So an interesting sub question is of the online websites and apps which do you pay for and which do you just use at the free level?

Which ones are worth paying for? Why?

A quick survey of their costs for an annual subscription based on today's currency conversion rates:

• Grindr: £87
  • Squirt: £73
  • Scruff: £60
  • Recon: £56
  • NKP: £55
  • BBRT: £44

I don’t use any of those since I’m in a closed (i.e., monogamous) relationship.

If I weren’t, it would likely be either Manhunt or BBRT.

But really, I prefer in-person meetings…and that means live sex spaces like Steamworks in Berkeley or other venues in SF.

3 minutes ago, boypole said:

I don’t use any of those since I’m in a closed (i.e., monogamous) relationship.

If I weren’t, it would likely be either Manhunt or BBRT.

But really, I prefer in-person meetings…and that means live sex spaces like Steamworks in Berkeley or other venues in SF.

Totally agree about preferring in-person meets. I'm looking forward to mid-week CumUnion tomorrow at Northwich Sauna.

I was wondering if people's experience of the Apps is improved at the paid-for tiers or if it is the same.

I also think that it is interesting that (for me) the most expensive is the worst, and the cheapest the best... 

Right now I go between BBRT, Sniffies, Grindr and A4A. 

Multiple hooks up through BBRT. All great guys. 

Sniffies had one potential, but theatre was closed so nothing happened. Haven’t heard from guy since. Otherwise have not had any luck. And so many guys on there who refuse to read, or act childish. 

A4A - I’ve had a few hooks up. A LOT Childish men. Had an older daddy type who I’ve hooked up with a few times find me again. So we are gonna fuck tonight. Hoping it’ll get back to a regular thing, and I can get him to go raw. We were taking about it, then had some things change in life. So I haven’t seen him in a while. 

I get a lot of guys asking me to unlock my private pics.. they either have no pics, just a face pic or don’t unlock their first. They jack off and ghost me. 

grindr. - one hook up. Few years younger. Dude was a beast in bed but sadly used a rubber. Other than that. Blank profiles, guys who send pics, then ask I I can host (my profile explicitly states I cannot) or dudes that just jackoff if I send ass pictures. 

so none to say that are my favorite. Nowadays you just kinda bounce around. 

haven’t used paid tiers for several years, but having said that, when I did use them, paying for the service was my default because I didn’t like to be limited by what I could do. make sense?

never really liked scruff/grindr due to the amount of s&m (stand and model) that occurs there. I tend to be direct and vastly prefer apps where people get to the point with a minimum of fuss

In Ireland BBRTS is virtually useless. Very few people on it except in Dublin. Fabguys has loads of guys but alot are cross dressers, which I'm not into. The best here is Growlr or Grinder. 

Now I'm in the country rather than a city there's nobody nearby.
So I just save up energy and money for sauna sessions.
Still pay for Squirt as I like the readers' updates on cruise listings.
I stopped Recon long before I moved as too many safe sex preachers.