Split off from "Too much incest?" in Tips & Tricks

Pozguyinchi

I speak of my experience because I feel I am not alone. I have zero regrets and I know I did nothing wrong. I speak of the relationship with my dad like I do with my gifter. As a matter of fact. It may give other men insight on who I am and how I got here. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I started with my brother when we were well into our adult years, so I don't have any experience at a younger age. However, I do  have a lot of friends who did start young and for most of them they enjoyed the experience and wouldn't change it for the world. I know a lot of people were raised with very strong feelings about incest (and so was I) but after experiencing it myself, I have to say that I no longer believe everything we've been told growing up.  Before me and my brother started having sex we weren't that close, I mean he's 10 years older than me and we didn't have a lot in common, but once we started having sex it brought us a lot closer together and it just feels so natural and right and its so intense to share that part of his life with him and to know him in a sexual way.

• Like 2

I have a total double standard, when it comes to incest. I wouldn't even want to know about the sex life of my siblings, parents, uncles or cousins... yuck. On the other hand, there are these two identical twins who I fuck and breed from time to time (they once shared a flat and it was always fun fucking one of them while the other one listened in the adjoining room - and the other way round a week later) and whom I've been trying to talk into a threesome for years. 

• Upvote 1

Guest pnwboy
5 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I started with my brother when we were well into our adult years, so I don't have any experience at a younger age. However, I do  have a lot of friends who did start young and for most of them they enjoyed the experience and wouldn't change it for the world. I know a lot of people were raised with very strong feelings about incest (and so was I) but after experiencing it myself, I have to say that I no longer believe everything we've been told growing up.  Before me and my brother started having sex we weren't that close, I mean he's 10 years older than me and we didn't have a lot in common, but once we started having sex it brought us a lot closer together and it just feels so natural and right and its so intense to share that part of his life with him and to know him in a sexual way.

My father and I weren't close at all before we started having sex. He was very distant and never really showed any emotion. Ever since the very first time we were intimate, it felt exactly as you describe....natural and right and seriously intense! Nothing could ever come close to the bond we share now after making the decision together years ago to just go with it.

Who do you spend your early years with as a kid quite often?? Your cousins.

I played with about 4 of my 6 boy cousins for years.  For us, it was a safe place to talk and experiment.  We were the same age roughly, so nobody took advantage of anyone really....

I was uncut and they were cut - so there was already a bit of curiousity about the difference.  Then progressed to mostly oral.  For years.  On and off.  Always consenual... "Hey you wanna...????". 

We realized that it was a safe way to get off with people we knew. 

Interestingly 3 of the 6 'came out as gay' and live successful lives.  With lots of family support.   I'm pretty sure my parents and their parents had a hunch what was going on, but in our case it all worked out.  I realized over the years we were lucky to have that relationship.  

• Like 5

On 8/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, Close2MyBro said:

If you were distant, then how did the two of you start to become more intimate?

On 8/20/2020 at 5:25 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I speak of my experience because I feel I am not alone. I have zero regrets and I know I did nothing wrong. I speak of the relationship with my dad like I do with my gifter. As a matter of fact. It may give other men insight on who I am and how I got here. 

I believe that you do

2 hours ago, Sqwert said:

If you were distant, then how did the two of you start to become more intimate?

To make a long story short.. we were watching TV and a beer commercial came on with bikini-clad women.. he made an innocent comment about how much he loves to fuck chicks  and I responded saying that I love to suck dick... over the next half hour it got him excited and about an hour later he was fucking my throat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

To make a long story short.. we were watching TV and a beer commercial came on with bikini-clad women.. he made an innocent comment about how much he loves to fuck chicks  and I responded saying that I love to suck dick... over the next half hour it got him excited and about an hour later he was fucking my throat.

That must've been delicious rising sexual tension.  Happy things went your way!

I still think it's an important question. To elaborate on my previous - true but snarky - comment: Yes I find - consensual - incestual situations hot, as long as it concerns other families. I have been alternating between fucking brothers who tried to one-up each other. I have tried to talk twins into a threesome. I find brothers / uncles / cousins ending up in the same group scene because they got druck very sexy. 

I also find it very enlightening hearing about other guys' experiences and what these contributed to making them the men we see today. However:   

On 2/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, cumdumpotter6 said:

totally agree re: incest and/or underage in general. and really tired of the psycho who runs 3 accounts pretending to be three different people... (or is it 4 now?) 

this isn't fun when it's blatantly fantasy or fully meth-fueled... 

What pisses me off to an immesurable degree is the bullshit that comes with certain topics like incest, risky sex etc.. In the same thread you have one guy trying to make sense of what he did, of what happened to him, even how it altered him. You know that guy is baring his soul. And in comes the fantasist with something like "yeah man, i totally did the same thing, but I was three years younger and it was my father and not my uncle and my sister also participated". I've been on this forum for almost ten years. But often I have to take a time-out because that kind of thing makes me want to puke. 

I appreciate BZ exactly because it is a forum where you can discuss meaningful things that influenced you sexually without having to abide by societal morality. Often the same things that exhilarate you also scar you. Reality is not black and white, but delicious shades of grey. I believe there is still a number of "real" guys here on the forum, grappling with inhibitions and triumphing in overcoming them, with tinges of regret only sweetening the fondest, most perverted memories. I really cherish reading from these guys and just hope that theses voices are not finally drowned out in a deluge of bullshit.

So in conclusion: Real talk about incest? An honest discussion of desires and a factual look at experiences? Bring it on. If one has a problem with that: Too bad. 

But at the same time: Less fantasy, less "me too" nonsense, less flippancy. More reality. 

• Like 7

On 2/9/2020 at 6:15 AM, NLbear said:

I am not so much 'disturbed' about brothers having sex with each other. I don't have a brother but I can understand when brothers are discovering sex and experiment with each other. What disturbs me more is guys who say they were having sex when they were really young, say 9yo or even younger, with their dad or other older men. And enjoy it, as some stories tell us here. At that age you don't even know what sex is. You don't get sexual feelings until you hit puberty. So I don't know if this is real or just a fantasy? If it is real that would be abuse. But maybe that is just me.  

I'm not sure I agree. I got fucked the first time (properly) when I was 14, but I definitely had the urge to get fucked WAY before that, playing with sticking stuff up my arse and wishing it were a real cock... If I could have gotten cock at 9? Well, I don't think I would have said no, actually. And yes, I would have wanted a real man to fuck me, not a boy. (That hasn't changed.) When I lost my cherry it was to a man in his 40s, and while he certainly wasn't HUGELY hung it was still a real man cock; I'm sure I could have handled it as well 5 years earlier if I had been given the chance.

• Like 3