More Park Loads

latinobb

Today was a good day. I was ragingly horny to get used and went back to T-107. It was better from the start. A bigger guy with a thick 5" cock bent me over right away and began fucking hard and really hitting the spot inside. I felt like I was going to cum, but then he did.

Next I met my repeat fucker. Throughout the afternoon, he would just pop in my hole and fuck for a while then go on to sample more holes. While he was fucking me, a couple guys came to watch and one of them, an old daddy, pulled out his cock to suck. I sucked him while I got fucked and when my repeat fucker pulled out, the old daddy pushed his cock in and came fast.

Next there was a guy who was thin and either Native or Hispanic. He didn't say a word, but motioned for me to follow. I'm so glad I did. I've been used before, but this guy fucking used me like a was a piece of fuck trash. I started sucking him and he face fucked me. I bent over and he made me strip naked. Then he fucked me rough and kept pushing me down. I was naked on all fours. Then he kept pushing. Soon I was naked, full body pressed into the forest floor getting pounded until he blasted in me. I could totally feel his cum pumping in.

Walked around a bit more, sucked a guy before running off because he pulled out a crack pipe and couldn't get hard anyway.

My repeat fucker had fucked me now and again and messaged that he wanted to breed me. We picked a place and I got naked. I really liked being naked in the park. He bent me over and then we went to the river front. This park is across from an active cargo pier. I was in the open for anyone at the pier or on the river to see as he sat down on a log and had me ride him. He was really close when he saw someone coming. It was just this old guy who only gets sucked and watches, but that moment was lost so we went back into the bushes. I got on all fours for him and he was very happy. He fucked hard and soon was on top of me fucking hard and pressing my body into the ground. It was the second time I got fucked naked on the forest floor and it felt amazing. Soon he blasted a huge load in me and I had him take some pics. After that, I was out of time and went home.

20200910_122026.jpg

• Like 8