Have you (been) fucked while talking on the phone?

Guest Grayson

last week i was hosting blindfolded door open. this guy i never laid eyes on was in the middle of raw doggin me when his phone rang. he covered my mouth w his hand and continued to fuck me while making an appointment for something all in spanish. 

last nite i was blowing a regular dom fb when he made a long call in the middle of it, i assume just to humiliate me. at one point he said "im gettin serviced by some dumb faggot." then put the phone toward my full mouth and said "say hello faggot" then they both laughed at me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, norefusal said:

...last nite i was blowing a regular dom fb when he made a long call in the middle of it, i assume just to humiliate me. at one point he said "im gettin serviced by some dumb faggot." then put the phone toward my full mouth and said "say hello faggot" then they both laughed at me. 

I'm not a very good sub, I'm afraid.  Had that happened to me, I would have said "Hello. Can you come over and fuck me too?  He's all the way in and I can barely feel him".  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have actually been fucked on the phone while contacting a "connection" by the current "connection" at my house, who had run out.

My low point was being fucked on the phone while at a house party in Orlando, when I realized it was Father's Day and I had to call him to wish his a "Happy Father's Day".  The top was not about to stop because I had forgotten to call dear old Dad (not so much old, but his hearing wasn't the best) so I just told him I hope he had a great day and I would see him that week.  I really don't think he heard much, or at least I hope not.

• Like 1