fisting experience?

Guest slimcumslut06

I love being fisted. I don't find a lot of guys into it so it doesn't happen very often. I used to get fisted a lot more 10 or so years ago.

I can't take it very deep, maybe about 4 inches past the fist, but I can take it wide. After I am opened up, and I feel not matter how experienced the top is, I am always saying slower and more lube, then I can take punch fisting and double fisting, both hands. Nothing like being punch fisted.

My absolute favorite is for the guy to put his fist in me then slide his raw cock in my hole and grab his cock inside me and jerk off till he cums in me. Also had a guy's hand in me and another guy's cock and jerked off in me. Gotta try it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/13/2020 at 4:58 AM, as1717 said:

I love being fisted. I don't find a lot of guys into it so it doesn't happen very often. I used to get fisted a lot more 10 or so years ago.

I can't take it very deep, maybe about 4 inches past the fist, but I can take it wide. After I am opened up, and I feel not matter how experienced the top is, I am always saying slower and more lube, then I can take punch fisting and double fisting, both hands. Nothing like being punch fisted.

My absolute favorite is for the guy to put his fist in me then slide his raw cock in my hole and grab his cock inside me and jerk off till he cums in me. Also had a guy's hand in me and another guy's cock and jerked off in me. Gotta try it.

That  has to be the hottest thing ever. I fisted a guy a couple of months ago. My first. I have been trying to take a fist as well but it's just not happening.....4 fingers and up to the knuckles is about the most I can take. Will T or K help?

• Piggy 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:39 PM, MattDillan said:

Make sure you get an experienced top.  There are a lot of FF tops out there who are glad to break you in.  Try asspig.com

Yes, agreed that asspig website is a great resource for meet up fisting men both tops and bottoms. 

I've met up with about 8 bottoms on there mostly experienced guys with one novice.  Very great times and hopefully will be meeting up with more in my new area especially once the covid situation sorts out. 

While I am into big toys myself, I've only ever gotten 4 fingers in my manhole from two separate times with women with larger hands working on my ass with crisco. 

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling

Fisting used to freak me out. Then I got kind of curious. Then as I started going to parties, you could be guaranteed at least one guy there would try fist me. I was later told this is because I have a “fist me face”!

My role is to please a top, so I started to try learn how to do it. I had about a year of failed attempts. Then a guy messaged me on Grindr and told me he enjoyed the time he fisted me. I was like “huh?” And he sends me a picture of his fist in my ass, in my bedroom. I remembered then, but I’d thought at the time it was yet another failed attempt (I guess I was pretty out of it!)

Then I knew I could do it, and I basically begged anyone I played with to fist me. One guy came over to mine and we played for hours, culminating in him double fisting me. Then over last new year’s I went to a few parties where of course one or two guys fisted me. New Year’s culminated in me going to my first proper fisting party where a really experienced vers took me under his wing and taught me how to take it better, and how to fist.

Covid got in the way this year. In the periods when our numbers were low, I went to a couple of fist parties and by now I’m hooked. I’m laying low till the world goes back to normal, but I can’t wait to get out there and really open my hole to all who want in me, and anything they want to put in me.

I enjoy being a top for fisting too. It’s not who I am naturally, I still prefer taking it a million percent, but it’s nice to actually be able to top someone when required (I can’t top with my dick. I’m just shit at it). And it definitely makes you more popular when you can be vers. 

On 11/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, JamesD50 said:

That  has to be the hottest thing ever. I fisted a guy a couple of months ago. My first. I have been trying to take a fist as well but it's just not happening.....4 fingers and up to the knuckles is about the most I can take. Will T or K help?

Yes, any enhancements will help, but I first started fisting before I ever tried any PNP. You want to feel his fist in you and enjoy it and not be clouded by pnp. Another important thing to consider is the size of the top's hands. At first I would always look for a FF top with small or medium hands then work up to larger hands.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:39 PM, subBottomKink said:

Fisting used to freak me out. Then I got kind of curious. Then as I started going to parties, you could be guaranteed at least one guy there would try fist me. I was later told this is because I have a “fist me face”!

My role is to please a top, so I started to try learn how to do it. I had about a year of failed attempts. Then a guy messaged me on Grindr and told me he enjoyed the time he fisted me. I was like “huh?” And he sends me a picture of his fist in my ass, in my bedroom. I remembered then, but I’d thought at the time it was yet another failed attempt (I guess I was pretty out of it!)

Then I knew I could do it, and I basically begged anyone I played with to fist me. One guy came over to mine and we played for hours, culminating in him double fisting me. Then over last new year’s I went to a few parties where of course one or two guys fisted me. New Year’s culminated in me going to my first proper fisting party where a really experienced vers took me under his wing and taught me how to take it better, and how to fist.

Covid got in the way this year. In the periods when our numbers were low, I went to a couple of fist parties and by now I’m hooked. I’m laying low till the world goes back to normal, but I can’t wait to get out there and really open my hole to all who want in me, and anything they want to put in me.

I enjoy being a top for fisting too. It’s not who I am naturally, I still prefer taking it a million percent, but it’s nice to actually be able to top someone when required (I can’t top with my dick. I’m just shit at it). And it definitely makes you more popular when you can be vers. 

Just love reading this gradual progression from novice to ffisting pig.  WOOF!

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Started getting ffisted in 2009, and it quickly became one of my favorite activities.  Started out as a bottom, but changed to vers after realizing that you have to give a hand to get a hand.  Since then I've noticed, especially in the last couple of years, a strong increase in the number of guys who are into ffisting.  Definitely, use asspig.com as mentioned earlier to connect with playmates in your area.  I find the certification feature there to be very helpful in identifying suitable playmates.  I'm finding a lot of guys who are inexperienced but don't realize they are inexperienced because they seem to think of it as another sex act, when it takes a good bit of experience and finesse to be good at ffisting.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Throatpunchr4 said:

I still can’t get my knuckles past my hole I can fit all 5 fingers up to my knuckles but then my knuckles keep me from going any further. Anyone wanna lend a hand in punching a fist into my pussy? 

Hey its a journey.  I think it would be unusual for anyone to take their own ffisting cherry as the bottom needs to get that mental connection with the top and be able to relax your hole properly.  The position for self ffisting doesn't lend itself to taking your own ffisting cherry.

I had seen guys being ffisted and fisted a couple of experienced bottoms which blew me away, but still didnt believe it possible for me to take a ffist however big the toys were I could take.  It took and older experienced  hole obsessed ffister and rimmer with massive hands who persuaded me I would love being ffisted....  Its took a few prep sessions which were really hot then he arranged a group with himself plus 3 others all with massive hands and big cock's.

I was to arrive for day 2 ...they didnt tell me that I would be taking my first fist that night and I didnt say to them that I really wanted to loose my ffisting cherry to them that night.....  That connection from both sides coaching me with breathing, relaxation and poppers (me in the sling) and .......pop with a massive ffist .....yes of course I wanted to push out immediately but two of the guys were working my tits and making sure deep breaths and relaxation to ensure I relaxed around my first fist......that fist worked deeper and was in my hole for over an hour and I didnt want to let it out......  That was just the start and now date back almost 20 years of very versatile ffisting pleasure. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2020 at 7:17 AM, ctpozpig said:

I took my first fist 20 years ago and within 6 months was regularly taking a double punch. I love giving up my hole to the top(s). Really enjoy when a guy jerks off inside me

Managed double quite a few times now but yet to experience properly a top jerk off inside me