Club Philly

InsatiableSub

14 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I now live in Florida and when I do visit Philadelphia I stay with my best friend in South Philadelphia.  I can tell you the last time I was there I had great luck online, I used BBRT and dare I say Manhunt.  Post that you are from out of town and every guy that has a partner will come calling.  They love it (or at least they did with me) when they know you are there for five days and four nights.  I think I averaged about three guys a day.  My buddy was practically my doorman, he said most of the guys he would see hook up with me were  in the bars and never gave him a chance because they all had partners.  See, leaving down in a few days does have it's advantages.  Have fun!

Thanks a lot! Very useful advice. So the Pitch „I’m a visitor, I’ll leave soon“ really works. I’ll check. Including manhunt, haven’t been there for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

Hey Ellentonboy, do  you need someone to carry your bags. It been awhile for me looking to break that string with a load and go party.

I travel light, I'm a 501 jeans and tee shirt kind of guy.  My best friend is my wing man, but Philly is fun and it's great to go back to a city where I am from but people haven't seen me in a few years.  I can behave like a ho both online and when I go out - you can grab a cab or ride share as parking is a bitch but you can get around.  The best party time is after 1 am, most of my nights in that town turn into mornings.  I highly recommend Philadelphia.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, astrongoralfixatio said:

How late do the Cummunion parties go / are worth jumping into? 

I'll have an opportunity to be in Philly for a Cummunion Saturday but probably won't be able to escape my current obligations until at least midnight

I wasn't at the last Cumunion but usually they are really getting started at midnight,. In the past the sort of empty out around 5am or so (they officially have gone to 3am in the past),

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2022 at 6:05 PM, astrongoralfixatio said:

Does the club ever stop admitting people or reach capacity? 

They seem to admit people all night

At some places they stop admitting  people if they get low on lockers. This must have happened at some time in Club Philly's existence but I have never seen it. Cumunion at Club Philly is technically over around 4 am but I have seen it go later.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2022 at 6:05 PM, astrongoralfixatio said:

Does the club ever stop admitting people or reach capacity? 

Last time I went there during a Cumunion party (before the summer) I left around 2am and there was a line of guys trying to get into the club and before then they were making announcements for guys with lockers getting room upgrades

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 9:54 PM, ellentonboy said:

I now live in Florida and when I do visit Philadelphia I stay with my best friend in South Philadelphia.  I can tell you the last time I was there I had great luck online, I used BBRT and dare I say Manhunt.  Post that you are from out of town and every guy that has a partner will come calling.  They love it (or at least they did with me) when they know you are there for five days and four nights.  I think I averaged about three guys a day.  My buddy was practically my doorman, he said most of the guys he would see hook up with me were  in the bars and never gave him a chance because they all had partners.  See, leaving down in a few days does have it's advantages.  Have fun!

Best advice ever. Used in in Philly with great resukta; Ten guys in three days and a LOT of quality guys. Unlike home, real hot ones showed up - and they loved anonymous scenes. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BigPaleBottom said:

Best advice ever. Used in in Philly with great resukta; Ten guys in three days and a LOT of quality guys. Unlike home, real hot ones showed up - and they loved anonymous scenes. 

I am glad the suggestion I made worked out for you!  That is awesome, and sounds like a typical trip to Philadelphia.  Like you said, hot ones show up, they love the fact that they don't know you and you'll be leaving.  Perfect for you, and them.  Everyone wins!  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...